• Kreia
    • Atton
    • Darth Sion
    • HK-47
    • Visas
    • Handmaiden
    • Bao-Dur

Mine is Juhani.
All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must seem inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near. Hold out baits to entice the enemy. Feign disorder, and crush him. (Sun Tsu - The Art of War)

• 1 year later...

Man you really had to be digging deep (in the archives) to find this topic. The dust on this ~2 year old thread must have been atrocious :?:P

[muscial mode] ... Memories, pressed between the pages of my mind ... [/musical mode off]

Interesting to see what previous members were around, and what they chatted about ...

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

• 4 weeks later...
Man you really had to be digging deep (in the archives) to find this topic. The dust on this ~2 year old thread must have been atrocious :?:P

[muscial mode] ... Memories, pressed between the pages of my mind ... [/musical mode off]

Interesting to see what previous members were around, and what they chatted about ...

its called up 3 oclock in the mor web sufing for peapol who have no life

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j252/Darth_Syn/200px-Mandaloreultimate2.jpghttp://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p277/Crushedfeather/MandalorianSkull.jpg

92% of peapol listen ©rap these days if you are part of the 8% still listen to to real music ad this as part of you signiture

I choose HK-47, just cause his lines are so funny

I'm with you. I went through the whole game again with super high computer skills and started at Tatooine just so that I could get all of the stories out of HK-47. To heck with the other meatbags, HK-47 ruled. Too bad as an assassin droid his stats stunk.

http://ge.swsimulation.com/icc4/images/ranks/army-navy/ME-1.gif

Recruit Tork Empla

Imperial Navy

"He who angers you, owns you."

HK-47 was, without a doubt, the single best droid in all of Star Wars-dom. Fantastic to the last! :lol:

What about Squeaky? :wink: I think I voted either Canderous or HK. It was a long time ago, so I can't really remember. Probably Canderous since I went on a Wookiepedia binge on Mandalorians.

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Sorry. Despite my affinity for Allston and his characters, HK-47 is still funnier.

Agreed. I don't ever remember laughing so hard in a game. The way he just nonchalantly talks about how he assassinated "meatbags" is hilarious.

http://ge.swsimulation.com/icc4/images/ranks/army-navy/ME-1.gif

Recruit Tork Empla

Imperial Navy

"He who angers you, owns you."

• 7 months later...
Guest Scathane
Its missing a few characters because this stupid poll system dosnt let you put more than like 6 things.
Then how on earth did you get 11 options in there?! 8O

Its missing a few characters because this stupid poll system dosnt let you put more than like 6 things.
Then how on earth did you get 11 options in there?! 8O

Scath, that post is like 2+ years old 8O

And I thought I was getting senile :P:lol:

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

Guest Scathane
Scath, that post is like 2+ years old 8O

And I thought I was getting senile :P:lol:

So, nobody noticed that Sarn's remark was off the mark?! 8O You guys are getting senile indeed, Tex! It's a good thing I showed up to set you guys straight... :twisted:

You guys are getting senile indeed, Tex! It's a good thing I showed up to set you guys straight... :twisted:

Your absence can be seen in the threads :(