Who's Joining

Will you join the game  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Will you join the game

• Yes
    • no
    • i'll try the 2 free months then decide

Assuming my PC can cope with it, i'm going to be one of those sad guys that lives on it. Probably.

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

..yep! We'll pack our cyber-suitcases, press 'connect,' and vannish from the world for extremely long periods of time! Say, do you reckon all of us here can meet up somewhere in 'Galaxies?'
http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

Yeah, why not sit down in a shadier part of Chalmun's and have some Whyrren's Reserve ? :D

Well, first I'd have to have a DSL flatrate, not to mention the money for it :?

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/5183/animated9pn.gif

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://www.swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif

Well apparently you can control who you let in your house or shop, and i'm planning on setting up a shop that would give discounted rates to members of SWRebellion.com. :)

However, i think i read that there will be different servers for America and Europe, does that mean two separate games?

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Guest JediIgor

We should all gather up on an eastern U.S. server -- that way it won't be too far away to anyone in the North America nor anyone in the UK (or other European countries).

What do you people think? :)

Also, I think the game will be the same.. just that servers are different (but we have to be on the same server to meet up anyways).

Yeh sounds good, though it depends on the specs needed to run the game as to whether i'll be able to play it at all. :confused:

Guest JediIgor

DJ: I just deleted it :).

SWARMER: When you hit your submit button, please only hit it once.. and only once, no more or you might end up double posting. Thanks :D

Don't worry SWARMER, you can get plenty of posts without double posting anyway, all you have to go is have a big mouth like me and have a comment about everything!!!

Still, i'm sure it was only by accident, and if your work pc is anything like mine, sometime it seems to post twice without you doing anything different from normal. In which case at the top right of your post there are three tabs, 'quote' 'edit' and one with a cross on. The cross will delete your post. :)

Actually i have quite a small mouth. Really it's due to the fact that i virtually live on this site from nine till five with only an hour for lunch every weekday. :)

And the good of women kind, and alien kind, i think that covers it.... :)