anyone still play?

played on the bria server from about august to december. 5 months. got pretty boring. had done everything pretty much. krayt hunting, rancor hunting, those things on dath that give crazy xp. had a house, 3.5 mil credits. killed something on every planet.

game just got too boring. used to be on rori, there were no houses around the rebel outpost. then all of the sudden, there are like 5 cities. camping caves and certain areas, as well as the GCW, and server stability were big reasons why i quit.

mastered marksman and scout! was a BH for a while, pistoleer, artisan(boooooring), fencer, ranger, medic. was a 4.2.4.2 ranger, pretty high fencer(could solo red cons), and a pretty good medic when i quit.

entertainer is the suxX0r

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I played the first month it was out and quit. In that time I was mostly PL'ing and I only ever spent much time on 4 of the planets. Although I completed getting BH during the last week I was playing, most of my xp was in Pistoleer. I quit shortly after had to buy crafted droids and they got really expensive (although that wasn't the reason). Reason I quit (in this order) was 1) although it had some SW elements, it really didn't "feel" like SW, 2) I didn't like many of the game mechanics such as HAM system, the way armor worked, the way using specials on carbines could kill you worse than the monster, 3) many professions lacked a "role", for example it would have been cool for there to be tangible benefits to advancing further in ranger, or for bio-engineers to not suck so bad, 4) lots of stuff for artisans, very little to do for combat professions, 5) I absolutely hated the UI, 6) too many bugs to shake a stick at. Even with all that though I do wish I stuck around an extra month to try out being a covert and also getting in on some of the battlefield action. :P

I'm sure the game has addressed some of these issues because a lot of people are still playing it today and having fun. It just wasn't for me. :wink:

Hmmm... i'm disturbed that i didn't remember that!!!

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Yeah we do... :lol:

Congrats on the 800th post. :D

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away