Galaxy Map

ShyGuy101

Could I get a screen shot of what the galaxy is supposed to look like?

Because all my planets seem out of place. Yes, the Empire starts with Wayland and the New Republic with Corusant, but there are uncolonized planets in the core worlds, and New Republic holdings just randomly around the galaxy. At first I thought it was the way it was supposed to be... but all the planets are basically at the bottom right portion of the screen, and not pushed around at all.

So, screenshot or explanation? Then maybe I can move the planets around myself if it is indeed an issue.

Our chief programmer has vanished, I got bored with this about three years ago, given development was kept pointlessly 'secret'

not enabling others to contribute on it; but there you go :roll:

And none of the final release worked for me on my PC :lol:

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

• 3 weeks later...
Our chief programmer has vanished, I got bored with this about three years ago, given development was kept pointlessly 'secret'

not enabling others to contribute on it; but there you go :roll:

And none of the final release worked for me on my PC :lol:

And I still disagree! :D

RR was put on hold because, it is simply too much to handle. All those voice acting, advisor modelling and hacking bit-per-bit makes it frustrating. If we could delete the advisors and the boring briefings, we still would have a great beta game. RR beta is a quite impressive mod, I think and it's well playable. Though it could need some rebalancing and testing and a good installer.

But as it won't be finished anytime soon, I'm okay with putting all it's stuff public (that was the plan after beta release anyway).

I can't provide you a map right now, but I hope someone here still plays it :)

Our chief programmer has vanished

and who would that be? :?

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

• 3 weeks later...