Reloaded my expeirence

DarthOminous

Howdy all,

Originaly I was having probs w/ Mon Cal's not fighting but they seem to be fighting now. ?

Well I gotta say I love the Mod tremedously. I'm having fun w/ more of the ships the changes to the detail as well are awesome!

My Republic game seemed rather easy, but still no problem there. But I am having real difficulty in my Imperial game, he's got me backed into a a corner and he's making it worse.

Granted I play in a way that I kinda dont run around weaking and bombarding his planets before he can protect them, like early in the game.

Ive had maitainence problems of every kind! Ha! I have learned so I dought my next game I'll be in such dire circumstances.

I just wish I had the damn resources to build an Eclipse., just so I can make them pay for their insurection!

But anyway cant wait for the finsihed reloaded, Thanks and cheers to the all the people for the hard work.

• SWR Staff - Executive
Very cool. Balance is certainly an issue they're looking at. It will be good to see more players here

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.