deathstar attack?

davidga

why am I getting a deathstar attack when im playing the empire? I never built a deathstar and there isnt one on the build screen. Has one of the ships taken its place and if so which one. Also the rebels build a large number of golan spacestations that move. Thats all they seem to want to build. I miss the old large fleets they would build now they just build one or two types of ships and i mop the floor with them. Seems like this game is actually easier than the old one. May just be me. The new look is great but the computer itself is still its old stupid playing.

why am I getting a deathstar attack when im playing the empire? I never built a deathstar and there isnt one on the build screen. Has one of the ships taken its place and if so which one. Also the rebels build a large number of golan spacestations that move. Thats all they seem to want to build. I miss the old large fleets they would build now they just build one or two types of ships and i mop the floor with them. Seems like this game is actually easier than the old one. May just be me. The new look is great but the computer itself is still its old stupid playing.

For the Golan stations run the Battlestations mod; check RedEd to see which "slot" it's in. Everytime you run RebEd, you must re-run the Battlestations mod! :wink:

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

Is there any known way to mod the AI?

Sure! Contact GL or somebody at LucasArts and politely ask for the source code to Rebellion. Then, we'll have a chance at modding the AI :wink::P

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

• 1 year later...