Kudos, Reloaded team

Simes

Good work guys, you just made one of my alltime favorite games twice as good.

The new Encyclopedia "lore" is awesome, I found it very interesting and exciting

reading. Especially since I just recently got back to reading the post-"Heir to the Empire" books.

Very good job on the units and their graphics. I like that there are more ships to choose from,

even before one starts researching. The new ground units are awesome and brings much more atmosphere

than the old ones. My favorite is the NR Regulators.

The only thing I think you need is my character from Star Wars D20 ;) *wink wink nudge* no, seriously I think it would be fun with a competition of some kind where your fans can get an opportunity to get a character of their own in the game, if they help you with something particularly tricky or time-consuming that you otherwise might have to down-priotitize.

A few things I'd like to change in the:

1) Adding a mouse scroll function. I have no idea wether this is possible?

2) Fixing the corrent scroll function. One can scroll further down than the actual text in Encyclopedias.

3) Voice acting could use a little love. If there aren't volunteers for voice acting, how about taking

samples from other SW games? Possible?

4) A few typo's which I'm sure you're aware of. Sounds like someone's already on top of that though.

5) I know I'm most likely asking the impossible, but a third faction some day? Not doable I suppose, but I had to ask.

I've only played for about a 100 days, so I might be back with more input if you like.

Keep up the good work!

• SWR Staff - Executive

Actually the fans did have a chance to choose some of what characters to add :)

1) Not possible with the current level of mods (ala, no source code)

2) Not sure what is possible here.. maybe just a lot of space padding that needs to be eliminated

3) Possible, but unlikely. We want to try to keep it an original work (within reason)

4) Feel free to check them and list each one.. that will help us a lot!

5) Not possible

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.

I've got a question. I've got the reloaded version of Rebellion and it's great. What if I want to go back and play the regular version of Rebellion? Can I have both versions on my computer at the same time?
The force is strong in my family. No, Luke, I am your father.

I've got a question. I've got the reloaded version of Rebellion and it's great. What if I want to go back and play the regular version of Rebellion? Can I have both versions on my computer at the same time?

Yes you can. That's why budious wrote the Rebellion Refreshed and Reloaded Ultimate Package (x86/x64) thread :wink:

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?