BETA TESTERS member list

Lord_La_forge

Anyone who is willing to make serious testings (trying out every ship in different situations, testing stats in various battles. Character stat. balance, troops, and spec. forces) please report in here!

The testing will be public, DON'T send us your results, rather discuss it in these forums somewhere.

The testing will be a COMMUNITY EVENT, that means, we need to test, think, and argue about the changes and suggestions.

I really hope, there will be enough people for this project. If we have a larger crowd for this, we also will need a motivated MODERATOR, who can manage the workflow and the discussions.

Good luck, and may the Force be with us!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just give me the file already... I've been stalking the forums waiting on this! :P

"In the future it will become easier for old negatives to become lost and be 'replaced' by new altered negatives. This would be a great loss to our society. Our cultural history must not be allowed to be rewritten." - George Lucas, 1988. [u.S. Congressional hearing testimony on film preservation.]

My old Rebellion site (very web 1.0) - Bud's Korner and Rebellion Strategy

Hi,

We play ( friend and I ) in multi a lot and we can tested the TC. I made a little part of the protectorade TC ( more little part ) with cain and have a little experience in test TC

I am waiting this TC for many days ;)

PD...sorry for my english ;)

I'm more than willing to do some hard-core testing, but to be fair I'll be gone from later today until next weekend. -So if you need immediate results I'll bow out and look forward to the full release. =o)

• SWR Staff - Executive

Anyone who can't wait for Reloaded... Let everyone know about it!

June has been the busiest month so far, we hope July will be even better.

So anyone who can give us signicant exposure, that would be great. For all the hard work that the Reloaded team has done, you can do your part and help get the word out.

(I suggest starting with the big sites like StarWars.com forums, TheForce.net, etc... )

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.

Well, on the publicity part, I've already got the Rebellion-playing community on http://www.swrpgnetwork.com updated as of a week or two ago, and I'll pop 'em a notice when the release occurs. I'd like to put my name down as a hard-core tester, but as I'm in the process of trying to get a job, I can't promise it - but I will do my best to keep tabs on this and will report what I find. Edited by PsychoInfiltrator

Sovereign ProtAKtor of the BEAK Imperium.

1 Corinthians 16:14 " Your every act should be done with love."

I'd be more than happy to help with the playtesting on this. Since renewing my interest in the game I've put a lot of work in on my own *little* conversion. I'm particularily interested in fighter and ship stats and how they work in Tactical Mode and have given it a lot of time recently, so hopefully I can be of service!

I don't have any modding experience but I've played Rebellion consistently since it came out.

My girlfriend leaves on July 9th for a month so I'll have all summer to play computer games and I'd love to test Reloaded! Count me in.

Obi-Wan on SW: Rebellion-

"This is the game of a Jedi Knight. Not as pretty or as fast as a FPS, but an elegant RTS for a more civilized age."

So is that for saying "hello, I wanna be a tester" or is it now just to report bugs? http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/konfus/a015.gif

But of course you can count me in.

Who cares at all?! :roll:

Probably be best to create a new subforum for reporting and discussing issues related to the public beta testing. I'll volunteer to verify/moderate discussions if need be's. This is more of an informal greeting of everyone looking to play this soon enough! :P

"In the future it will become easier for old negatives to become lost and be 'replaced' by new altered negatives. This would be a great loss to our society. Our cultural history must not be allowed to be rewritten." - George Lucas, 1988. [u.S. Congressional hearing testimony on film preservation.]

My old Rebellion site (very web 1.0) - Bud's Korner and Rebellion Strategy

Probably be best to create a new subforum for reporting and discussing issues related to the public beta testing. I'll volunteer to verify/moderate discussions if need be's. This is more of an informal greeting of everyone looking to play this soon enough! :P

That would be fine, if everybody agrees, you could be the one who manages the testing phase on the forums

I am, of course, oh so very f*cken much in for this beta testing :) Just like most ppl posting here, ive been waiting for this one for a long time and me and my adversary are going to take all the time to test everything out.

EDIT: btw, i think i recall we were promised some final teaser screenshots before the release, werent we? :twisted::twisted:

Eh, what the hell- I'll sign up, too. I probably will put it off for a while, but at least I'll have the beta to screw around with when I feel like it... Unless you guys are evil and put a decay timer on it so that it gradually reverts to the original Rebellion, somehow. Now that would be evil... Which is why you should do it to Bud. :twisted:

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away