A Fantastic Job

Bill

You people working on Rebellion Reloaded are doing a fantastic job, keep up the great work. If you need me in any way, I'm available.
The force is strong in my family. No, Luke, I am your father.

• 7 months later...

I downloaded the Reloaded Beta last night and spent all night in amazement at how flippin' cool it was. The reloaded team should be commended for their hard work. For a Beta this is great and when the full version is released it will be even better. Thank you for all your hard work and I look forward to playing this TC over and over again.

By the way, it was an excellent choice to make the size more accurate in the starships. Kudos!

http://ge.swsimulation.com/icc4/images/ranks/army-navy/ME-1.gif

Recruit Tork Empla

Imperial Navy

"He who angers you, owns you."

I agree... the level of detail and art that have gone into the project are quite impressive. The scale kind of makes the smaller ships harder to find and click on... single pixel anyone?

"In the future it will become easier for old negatives to become lost and be 'replaced' by new altered negatives. This would be a great loss to our society. Our cultural history must not be allowed to be rewritten." - George Lucas, 1988. [u.S. Congressional hearing testimony on film preservation.]

My old Rebellion site (very web 1.0) - Bud's Korner and Rebellion Strategy