Error Report

Mynock1

What did I do wrong?

I followed the instructions as close as I could.

Uninstalled Rebellion and then reinstalled.

Installed the patch and then followed the rest of the instructions of the installer. I also followed the readme and I still got this.

Is there something I forgot? Is there something I can try without having to start all over as it seems to be mostly working. Should I try from the start?

I'm on Windows XP and I also have the txt in the error if you need that. I will post it below.

http://imageshack.us/a/img850/3482/errorfc.png

http://imageshack.us/a/img253/1786/detailsg.png

• 3 weeks later...

1) You are on XP? Is it 32 bit or 64?

2) When does it happen / what are you doing when it happens?

Without an answer to those, my one and only suggestion is to try Budious' exe. This post has instructions and a download link. You *should* just be able to grab the file, unzip, and swap out the .exe file it has for Reloaded, then run it. You *may* have to merge his registry file to get the game to work. Or, you can start from scratch using his instructions from the beginning, although he doesn't give the Reloaded instructions: he just gives details on how to install the game twice (to have both the original game and Reloaded installed simultaneously).

In any case, it seems the .exe is where the problem is occurring. If you have access to a working copy of Rebellion Reloaded, you can snag that .exe and plop it onto yours and see if it works. ALWAYS make a backup copy of said .exe BEFORE replacing it. Just sayin'.

Star Wars: Rebellion, A Field Manual

"O be wise, what can I say more?"