What is Rebellion Reloaded?

Evaders99

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just to know... u guys making changes only to graphics or you're improving the ai too ?

even on hard , the ai is pretty supid... anything can be done about that ?

Yes. Indeed. A new program EXE from scratch that will emulate the old..and this one will have a very good AI.

• 1 month later...
Hmm... so if you wrote a new executable then this technically isn't a mod? Rather a full fledge fan creation.

"In the future it will become easier for old negatives to become lost and be 'replaced' by new altered negatives. This would be a great loss to our society. Our cultural history must not be allowed to be rewritten." - George Lucas, 1988. [u.S. Congressional hearing testimony on film preservation.]

My old Rebellion site (very web 1.0) - Bud's Korner and Rebellion Strategy

• 4 months later...
  • SWR Staff - Executive
Reloaded is set during the Thrawn trilogy, so I don't think Vader will be making an appearance.

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.

The storyline is fully based upon Timothy Zahn's books, that means it is the main guideline for the TC. C'baoth might be mad, but he was quite a threat in the trilogy. He takes the emperors place, and will help the imperials with his battle meditation (Seat of Power effect)

The storyline is fully based upon Timothy Zahn's books, that means it is the main guideline for the TC. C'baoth might be mad, but he was quite a threat in the trilogy. He takes the emperors place, and will help the imperials with his battle meditation (Seat of Power effect)

For some reason, that idea totally slipped my mind!!! Good thinking!

Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side!

My Website

http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/BigBadBob113.png

So what happened if I killed Talon Karrde off in Rebellion, story continuity issues? Is Mara Jade a total bitch? Is there a Yasalamari effect? Are the Noghri on the Rebellion or the Imperial side? Does the Gilgamesh find immortaility at the end?

"In the future it will become easier for old negatives to become lost and be 'replaced' by new altered negatives. This would be a great loss to our society. Our cultural history must not be allowed to be rewritten." - George Lucas, 1988. [u.S. Congressional hearing testimony on film preservation.]

So what happened if I killed Talon Karrde off in Rebellion, story continuity issues? Is Mara Jade a total bitch? Is there a Yasalamari effect? Are the Noghri on the Rebellion or the Imperial side? Does the Gilgamesh find immortaility at the end?

If Talon get's killed, you can switch to FPS mode and avange his death. There will be several BFGs available to do this. But it won't be the same after hi is gone.

Gilgamesh is already inmotrtal in Reloaded, so he doesn't really show up.

Ysalamari: umm yes, in certain ways, we have them.

Noghri: yes

Mara Jade: sure, cute redhead with lots of skills :)

Care to elaborate on what skills this cute redhead has, LLF? :lol::wink:

Okay, sorry, I couldn't resist the temptation for some crude humor, there.

Krennel is in there as well, as is Isard. *Strokes chin* Who else do I remember being in there? Luuke, certainly... Hmm. Must find that image of all of the new cards, now!

Edit: http://www.swrebellion.com/images/RR_screenshots/7.jpg

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

• SWR Staff - Executive
budious, I know you're just joking around but if you have any ideas for what we can implement within limits of Rebellion editing, feel free to help the guys out on it. I'm sure there must be some events that may not have been redone

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.

The last time I was going to respond to this thread I got booted off the forum by the hack detection, lol.

Anyways... my original response with less response and more Ackbar.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=tCPjXRaP9no

About the serious note of your request and our previous discussion, overlooking version identification for the moment, it would be possible to script a .bat file or similar to pass a registry key to regedit.exe and flip the installation that is installed, so players could easily have Rebellion in the standard folder and Reloaded goes elsewhere like %program files%/LucasArts/Star Wars Reloaded/ , using the %program files% system variable ensures the installation goes to the correct system partition and bit editon, though technically no way I know works for Vista x64 to play Rebellion, it works on XP x64. X:\Program Files\ or X:\Program Files (x86)\ respectively by the %program files% variable.

I'm curious as to what will replace the Han Solo bounty hunt. Actually, Im curious about all those events. Like with Luke going to Dagobah. Is it replaced with Luke meeting with C'Boath? Im so excited for this!!!!!!!

Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side!

My Website

http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/BigBadBob113.png

Luke get's a bunch of attempts to be capture by Empire/C'Boath in the novels which mostly fail, perhaps one succeeds? Replace Luke into Han's slot. :) ... and we'll just assume they slapped the Falcon's hyperdrive into his X-wing.

I just say that he hit F6 on his X-wing's keyboard- Force speed away! :lol::wink:

If you got that then you're a PC games nerd, especially on the Jedi Knight series.

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Watch for F10, it ejects R2-D2, good luck finding him in the dark of space if that happens in hyperspace.

... would that resemble something, say o, maybe this...

http://www.evcl.com/vw/Others/MaxHippieVan.jpg

How to fix it after F35!

http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/konokosabode/NoProblem.jpg