The new Introduction-Section of this Forum

Eagle

Thought about if it wouldn´t be usefull if also old members should introduce themselfs in that section so newbies know with which kind of crazy guys they are dealing with.:mrgreen:

Another option could be a list of the active users here, where everybody has a small profile. There was one in another forum where I´m also active ( :oops: ). Everytime a newb joined that list has been posted by one of the long time members who welcomed him first.

It´s not that I feel that it´s that important though lots of peeps just join, say hello and they´re already gone again. :roll:

Who cares at all?! :roll:

Guest Scathane
What are you worried about? That we are too rough on newbies? I mean, I have been away for a while, but in the old days, multiple members would welcome a newb when s/he reacted to a post. Doesn't that happen anymore? :?

I agree with that Eagle. In fact, I went to do such a thing this morning (title it "Veteran Members" or something like that), but it wouldnt let me. I was sad.

Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side!

My Website

http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/BigBadBob113.png