Posting Problems

budious

Sometimes when I attempt to add a reply to a thread, when clicking "Submit" the reply is not added and the post is not refreshed but instead the web browser is sent to the main page of the SWRebellion.com

"In the future it will become easier for old negatives to become lost and be 'replaced' by new altered negatives. This would be a great loss to our society. Our cultural history must not be allowed to be rewritten." - George Lucas, 1988. [u.S. Congressional hearing testimony on film preservation.]

My old Rebellion site (very web 1.0) - Bud's Korner and Rebellion Strategy

• SWR Staff - Executive
What have you tried to post?

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.

I was replying to the "Soviet Union" thread in the random crap section, it was a serious one despite my former ludicrous remarks, but everytime I click submit I get forwarded to front page. Posting my complaint here worked fine but when I went back to that sub-forum and the same thread the problem persisted. I have had similar issue in the past from time to time, seems to occur and then disappear and may affect one sub forum but not another.

"In the future it will become easier for old negatives to become lost and be 'replaced' by new altered negatives. This would be a great loss to our society. Our cultural history must not be allowed to be rewritten." - George Lucas, 1988. [u.S. Congressional hearing testimony on film preservation.]

... I have had similar issue in the past from time to time, seems to occur and then disappear and may affect one sub forum but not another.

Yeah, me too. It was awhile back, but I didn't mention anything because there are no "screen shots" to take or detail to explain, other than "it just happened". :? I just logged off and then back on, and that seemed to do the trick. Hasn't happened in awhile to me since (** knocks on wood **).

Good luck tracking this one down E :?

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

It happened to me once too, i think it was in the 7 wonders thread.. i tracked to i think the typed word "peru".. it was odd.. i had copied my post (luckily) and kept trying to repost it using preview instead of submit and it kept kicking me out to the main page, but when i considerably shortened the post is when it gave me the chance to actually preview, so i started adding line by line of post until it stopped me from seeing it and tracked it to the one word... it was really really odd.. i think what it boiled down to for me was one of those stupid (i guess) hot linked words that you find in some articles on the web.. i had copied some text from somewhere and i think that was part of it..

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j34/akira9949/4297_image.jpg

... Hasn't happened in awhile to me since (** knocks on wood **).

Arrrrgh!! :evil: The Fates be against me! I just need to figure out what crazy word I typed that wouldn't be accepted in the "Soviet Union" thread :evil: $%^& (*$%^ @*$$%^ :evil:

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

I think that it must be that Russian intrusion root kit has been installed on the swrebellion.com web server. I was going to dis all over Emperor Putin and it said "no posting for you" and slapped with a big helping of main page.

I think that it must be that Russian intrusion root kit has been installed on the swrebellion.com web server. I was going to dis all over Emperor Putin and it said "no posting for you" and slapped with a big helping of main page.

I think the "evil" post killing word is ... Union. Just be careful 8O