Thank you for the awesome site

Spence

I've been lurking around this site for about a year and a half, and I figured I'd show my support by registering, contributing to discussions, and donating $25 to the website.

Thank you so much to all the staff and admins who keep the site running. I've found so much to enhance my Rebellion experience through strategy, mods, TC's, and the much-anticipated Reloaded mod.

Here's my big thank you and the redisgned site looks great.

Obi-Wan on SW: Rebellion-

"This is the game of a Jedi Knight. Not as pretty or as fast as a FPS, but an elegant RTS for a more civilized age."

• SWR Staff - Executive

You're welcome :)

Cheers!

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.

...and donating $25 to the website.

I would like to think that I have contributed my $0.02 to each discussion on the forum and if Evaders had a nickel for every time I've made that claim I might have been darn near a JFK silver half $ by now. Guess I'll have to pony up the other $24.51 through paypal now to contend with the noob. Welcome to the site. :D

... Riddler's Riddle ... Solve the equation above and I'll through in an extra $5

"In the future it will become easier for old negatives to become lost and be 'replaced' by new altered negatives. This would be a great loss to our society. Our cultural history must not be allowed to be rewritten." - George Lucas, 1988. [u.S. Congressional hearing testimony on film preservation.]

My old Rebellion site (very web 1.0) - Bud's Korner and Rebellion Strategy

• SWR Staff - Executive

You've contributed to 24.5 discussions? Or do you mean something else..

I'm confused, I can't concentrate with other work I should be doing :)

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.

You've contributed to 24.5 discussions? Or do you mean something else..

I'm confused, I can't concentrate with other work I should be doing :)

Smartass... :lol:

But no... there is a relation between all the numbers in the above word problem. It is solvable. :idea:

"In the future it will become easier for old negatives to become lost and be 'replaced' by new altered negatives. This would be a great loss to our society. Our cultural history must not be allowed to be rewritten." - George Lucas, 1988. [u.S. Congressional hearing testimony on film preservation.]

My old Rebellion site (very web 1.0) - Bud's Korner and Rebellion Strategy

• 1 year later...
  • SWR Staff - Executive
We appreciate your contributions and grattitude. It is a pleasure to be able to assist with maintaining this site, though I dare say Evaders is the man behind the mask doing the vast majority of it all - indeed the webmaster!

...and donating $25 to the website.

I would like to think that I have contributed my $0.02 to each discussion on the forum and if Evaders had a nickel for every time I've made that claim I might have been darn near a JFK silver half $ by now. Guess I'll have to pony up the other $24.51 through paypal now to contend with the noob. Welcome to the site. :D

... Riddler's Riddle ... Solve the equation above and I'll through in an extra $5

You've made the claim 9 times (9 x 5 is 45) and you've contributed your $0.02 worth twice (2 x 2 is 4). 4 + 45 is 49, thus I solved your riddle. Now throw in five dollars, and say that it's from me, because I just mooch off of this site and use it to socialize.

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away