Missing TC's?

Dazrield

Hi, i'm a newcomer to this site and have been reading through the forums and keep seeing stuff about TC's that are not listed in the downloads section. I heard about some big nasty crash that this is attributed to, but i was wondering if people had these and could upload them? I really don't know which ones to ask for as i've never played them.. I've only looked at the ones listed now. And yes.. i know that reloaded is sposed to be out soon.. but i'd like a back up plan in case it's not. Thanks in advance.

U have to try first the "Protectorate : The empire stikes back".

About the other TC's some of them is not had been finished, the others are not uploaded again after the crash like "my" TC.

I can send my TC to u if u want, but is 43 Mb (i've changed the ship models in the battlefield).

Cool, thanks for the info. I tried protectorate, but i wanted some cooler toys and for the empire to have alot more stuff like an executer class at the start instead. Of course i had to give the AI some more mines and refinery's so that he could afford it as well. I think I'm just gonna tinker with this and see if i can make it a challenge.

I didnt know, if u will find a TC to have other super shipclasses like the SSD.

In the Reloaded all ships almost will be changed, i think.

Once i will do a "super" TC of mine and in that will be the Sovereign and Eclipse classes as well. Coz Mask of somebody else made the ship's models, that i can introduce in the battlefield.