My Info

Mitth_raw_nuruodo

Using IE if I try to edit/update my info IE performs an illegal action and has to close. Is this a problem w/ my computer or just the page?

I place my mouse over the 'Home' link then click 'Your Account' then on 'My Info'. Within the next 5 seconds IE has to close. When I use Firefox I don't have this problem. Has anyone else had this problem? Does anyone know how to fix it?

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

• SWR Staff - Executive
I'm using IE, seems to work fine. What version are you using? Has it been updated?

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.

It's a brand new computer using the latest versions of MS products. It only seems to be a problem on MY computer. I can get on a campus computer and it works just fine.

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

You might check your security settings. Sometimes a brand-new computer has goofy IE settings, or another program with "features" like popup-blocker or some such. Generally, when I get a new computer I spend a week rooting out all the 'extras' and deleting them, then finding their registery lines (which make them come back up) and removing them, until finally I've gotten rid of all the "Free AOL Trial" shortcuts, wacky startup programs, and all that.

Star Wars: Rebellion, A Field Manual

"O be wise, what can I say more?"

I spent about 12 hrs straight getting rid of that crap. I've also tweaked all the security settings on both my browsers as well as my personal firewall/virus scanner.

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"