Ladder here?

Viajero

Hi there!

New here (but old SWR player, re installing the game!), I have not done a proper search of the forum yet so my apologies cause I guess this subject must have been dealt with before :

Have you thought about organising a ladder hosted in this page? since this seems to be the last reduct for swr players it would make sense. You could use Case's or other support to handle it, and then just show the ranking plus its own forum here, etc, to make it fun in this site. This could entice even more nostalgics to come back and join your site I presume.

Anyway, just another dumb idea ;-) , so do not pay much attention!

Cheers,

Viajero

• SWR Staff - Executive
We tried a ladder, but there wasn't much interest. If there's an notable interest in doing one, we will have one.

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.

Pardon me for asking, but not being a computer whiz kid in all (other than the obvious), what's a "ladder"? :oops:
Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

A ladder is an ongoing competition that creates a dynamic ranking among players.

Every time you play you report your victory or loss and then you climb or go down the ladder accordingly as you try to get to number 1.

There used to be a a very popular SW Rebellion ladder at "Cases's ladder" website. Players used to meet at the msn Zone, play Rebellion and then report the results at Case's.

If there is enough interest this site could host a ladder which could make playing Rebellion more attractive again!

Cheers,

Viajero