Best -Thread - Ever

HerrGeneral

lol.. guys like that should seriously be auto-ignored by all. -Mods/Devs. having the ability to make it so anyone who gets the game, ever, will never have to endure one syllable from the moron, and he'll wonder why noone loves him- But sadly that technology is not built-in to games..

...Yet.

Sheesh, what an ass... I couldn't bring myself to read all five pages of stupidity- I left it at one... What an idiot.

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

I read all five pages on break. I think we found another person who doesn't like to take meds (and it seems he really needs some) :lol:
Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

Wow I wonder what that guy does when McDonald’s forgets to give him French fries when he goes through the drive up?

He goes home and gets his guns. Then he returns to the restaurant and starts shooting people.

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

Guest Scathane

I take slight affront to the fact that - after having made no more than 60 posts on these forums - you post something called The best thread ever, which links to an external community forum! 8O And worse, you post it in General Discussion when it's about EaW... Sheesh! :evil:

After sixty posts you should know that this forums hold the best threads... :wink:

Guest Scathane
Take a Chill Pill Scath. It's just a bit of fun... Sheesh. :evil::wink:
I don't see why I should take a chill pill, dude... :? And, personally, I don't see the fun. Don't get me wrong here... These forums are a nice place to hang out when people have something to contribute... not when people often post short messages and especially not when people start to post oneliners such as why should I care... and whatever...

Threads need input to stay alive. I kid you not... :|

Guest Scathane

Although you still think I'm joking, I tell you I'm not. Take heed. :|

- Scathane

Assistant Webmaster to SWRebellion.com

Edit: you're right.

Edit II: And I'm wrong... :oops::oops::oops: It seems, I mixed up two threads, Herr_General... :oops: I think an apology is in order... I thought you were reacting to another thread... :oops:

You never said whatever or why should I care, did you?

Edited by Scathane