Having trouble loading new cards into the game

JMartin25

Hey dude,

For whatever reason, some of the windows in RebEd are expandable and some aren't. Just navigate with the menu on the left to the card you want to load, highlight it, and press Enter to load it. When exiting RebEd it will remember your last settings, so if you want to preserve any older cards you can save them individually or save the whole set of RebEd settings as a .reb file.

Hope that helps.

P.S.: you wouldn't happen to live in Loveland, CO, would you? I know a JMartin there...

• SWR Staff - Executive
Check that you have Rebellion installed on Full

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.

I need help, it says please load the reb file from the cards folder with reb ed. how do you do that?
The force is strong in my family. No, Luke, I am your father.

yah, Jahled's right. I've loaded cards forever and NEVER once had a problem.

So Jahled, are you saying you're having troubles loading the new Reloaded stuff, or maybe troubles loading into a new download or install of RebEd?

I'll post if I find anything on wrong with mine, but otherwise I'm at a loss unless it's an issue with new downloads of RebEd from the site...

...or maybe Revolution missed something and there's a Y2K7 bug? heh...

So Jahled, are you saying you're having troubles loading the new Reloaded stuff, or maybe troubles loading into a new download or install of RebEd?

Just normal cards.. I even got the 200x100 jpg down to 2kb, which is a first

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

WEIRD, dude...

I will just never truly understand computers. In RL when the way something works suddenly changes you can usually narrow down the variales in a logical fashion until you can figure out which one caused the change. I guess it's the same with these machines, but it sure seems sometimes as though they just wke up one day and decide, "I feel like doing something different today", and the next thing we know we're just sitting there scratching our heads...

...which is a roundaout way of saying I got nothin'...

I'll check back in if I find my RebEd actin' up.