Issue with Traitor.exe

Tyvaul

I'm absolutely not sure where to put this but figured this would be a good place to start. I recently aquired Traitor, via the Protectorate TC. I loaded up my save knowing that i controlled atleast a good few planets, and that i had many more than the rebels. So first thing I see is that I only own 5 planets, and the rebels control all the rest of them. Does anyone know exactly what could've caused this, at all? Really makes things not too fun if its something I have to deal with...

There's a lot of things you said in there...

:?

...I don't think you're problem is the Traitor program. Where to start.

The Protectorate Total Conversion comes with a bunch of saved games. A good example is where you start as the Rebellion with 1 sector in the Outer Rim and the Empire controls lots of the rest of the Galaxy. (They also have a few SSD's floating arround. :wink: )

By the sounds of it you used the Traitor program on the save game intended for use as the Rebellion. That mean's when you load up the save game you used Traitor on you'll see the galaxy as the AI running the Empire sees it but be unable to affect what that side does. Hopefully you still have a copy of that save game ('cause it's one of the better ones) elsewhere because any file you use the Traitor program on is permanantly altered. So if you don't back up the file you can't play it anymore after using Traitor.

Man I've lost some kick ass games to accidental use of Traitor.

... Hopefully you still have a copy of that save game ('cause it's one of the better ones) elsewhere because any file you use the Traitor program on is permanantly altered. So if you don't back up the file you can't play it anymore after using Traitor.

Man I've lost some kick ass games to accidental use of Traitor.

It's been awhile Def, but are you sure you can't run Traitor again on the saved game and get it back to the original configuration? Like I said, it's been awhile so I would have to try this out again to test it.

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?