2 Questions: Edit Savegames and how to see the AI is doing

Terran

Sorry about my english, I am Spanish.

Well, I want to know if there is a program to edit savegames. I have been using hex editing to change little things in the savegame (usually the game crash or has no effect :(). I read a post where Cain says that there is a savegame editor.... anyone knows how to find it?

The second question is that I want to know how the AI is doing. I mean that if I am the rebels, I want to know for testing what is the imperial AI doing. Cain talks about a "Spy/Traitor Program" to see what is the AI doing. Anybody knows about it? Anybody knows how to see the AI is doing?

Thanks a lot :)

If there is an editor for saved games, please let us (and me) know. That would definitely be worth a lot. As far as I know, no such critter exists :(

As for the Spy/Traitor program, it allows you to "switch" sides (to see what the other side has, or is doing), but you can't actually play as the other side (bummer). I looked in the DOWNLOADS section and was unable to find it :? In the DOWNLOADS section it says there are 101 downloadable files in 7 categories, although only 6 categories are listed :?

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?