looking for 2 specific edit files

jamesgarvey

I recall having 2 zip files that were hosted in Adrenaline Vault (avault.com) that jacked the stats for Rebel and Imperial sides respectively. So after rekindling an interest in SWR I went to go look for them and AVault is revamping their site and is unavailable. Does anyone else A) recall these? and B) have the files avilable? I figure I'll use them to pass my time while i read up on RebEd.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

(Edit: Stat changes that come to mind - Squadron sizes, Troop/fighter carrying capacities for all starcraft, changed hyperspace transit time to 1 day, cant recall what else. Maybe those details will help anyone remember it as well)

Yeah, I vaguely remember some adrenalinevault files, one made Imperial TIE fighters, Star Destroyers, and Stormtroopers all about 1/1, another some wacky stats with the rebels, or something similar, and a third simply halved the stats for all Imperial/Alliance troops/ships, which is what I used prior to discovering RebEd. You don't need them anymore, you can do it all with RebEd these days.

I can't think of any other files RebEd swept away with it's release from the old days.

Edit:

(Edit: Stat changes that come to mind - Squadron sizes, Troop/fighter carrying capacities for all starcraft, changed hyperspace transit time to 1 day, cant recall what else. Maybe those details will help anyone remember it as well)

You can do all this with RebEd! :)

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif