hey old timer forum members! help wanted!

errantone

Anyone know if posts which discribe the rebellion saved game file format? I have an idea for a tool for save game file editing but want to gather any info on the file format that we the community have.

Please post anything that you know of, thanks :)

Anyone know if posts which discribe the rebellion saved game file format? I have an idea for a tool for save game file editing but want to gather any info on the file format that we the community have.

Please post anything that you know of, thanks :)

Well, I might be an old timer, just not an "old timer forum member" :lol: My best guess on who could help answer your question would be The Mask, Cain, or Vakundok. I'm sure there might be others, but that's who I remember reading about in earlier (old) threads. If you don't get a decent response, send them a PM with your questions. That info would definitely be interesting to know :wink:

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

I cannot tell you how much I hate that barely visible security code.

I cannot really recall it. Approximately one fourth of a saved game I was able to identify, I do not know whether Mask went any further. I left that experiment when I was unable to identify the position for the time (remaining or elapsed) within the file. If you PM me your email address, I can send you a program or even a Visual C project, maybe it can help a bit.