TC Status

AdmiralToguroAni

What is the status of all the new TCs being developed? I think there were a few of them.

Defender's NJO project was anticipated by a lot of people if I recall correctly. What more is there to do on that?

Antonius was working on several TCs and I thought he completed one, but its not on the download section. Was it held up?

Adthrawn had a Clone Wars TC coming out, but I think he dropped that.

My TC will be ready around Christmas. I can't believe I've been working on this thing for a year!

Anyone who is creating a TC, please let us know how far along you are. It would be nice to see what people can do with this game

Count Dooku is the strongest Star Wars character as depicted in the movies. All hail Christopher Lee.