Getting Rebed to work

kenoobi23

I'm sure this has been brought up many times and I also don't know if anyone still responds on these forums. But I have always loved Rebellion it is the one game I always go back to. I just go a new system and did a full install of Rebellion. Now i'm trying to use REbed and I got it to work for one character but I don't know what I did differently than any others. So The files that are saved to edit characters/ships/troops do they need to be saved in a specific folder to be able to upload them into the game? I'm pretty sure it has to be a brand new game. Please help!

Also, I'm on win7 and am also curious if there is any way to skip the intro that 3p0 or the empire guy does. I know before in XP and before I could just press esc and have it move on- any suggestions?

Skip the intro by deleting the two files that have the data in the root directory. Albrief.dll and Embrief.dll. If the game does not see it there, it skips over it without crashing. That is the answer to the second part of your question.

• 1 month later...