MrPhildevil

Are you interested in my mod  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested in my mod

• Yes
    • No
    • Uh? You have a mod?
    • Only some parts are interesting to me
    • Could you please detail your mod a bit more, then I'll know.
    • Uh, is that my work your'e using in your mod?

Well, I was spamming Darth Tex's thread and thought my project deserved a thread of its own. So here it is. I love rebellion. Think it is one of the greatest game I've ever played, whatever my friends may say about-it. I liked the Reloaded TC, and the fact I did not need to use a CD anymore. However, there are a lot of things I did not like from-it as well. Some of the characters did not ring any bell to me and I wanted to replace them with others. I can't claim the work of just about everything in my total conversion project. I owe-it all to the rebellion community and more in general to the SW community.

(So here's what I have been working with:

-Rebellion 1.00

-Reloaded TC

-Changed loads of characters to some that are more significant to me. (95% done, as I am satisfied but may change something here and there)

-Adjusted their stats to get something still playable. (99%)

-Changed tons of ships (models and cards), replaced and adjusted their stats A LOT to get a good balance between the ships. (95% again)

-Changed troops (made AT-AT card myself) (95%)

-Changed special characters (80%)

And the biggest project is still a WIP: galaxy overhaul. Darth Tex made his own, but we all have different opinions on how the galaxy should look like. My vision differs from his. I wanted a galaxy that is more attuned to the actual groups of planets and with a chart of planets a little bit more official and up to date. Right now, I have this done:

-Corporate sector (100%)

-Mon Calamari/Centrality sector (100%)

-Yavin Sector (100%)

-Hutt Space (100%)

-Deep Core (100%)

-Modell Subsector (80%, positions are not accurate yet)

-Kashyyyk Space (35%, planets are chosen, descriptions are being redacted, positioning and planet pics to do)

-Spice Triangle (100%)

So 6 sector done out of 20, 2 close to completion. Projected sectors are:

-Hapes contorsium

-Unknown Region/Chiss Assendancy

-Corellian to be reworked

-Hoth and greater Javin/Anoat?

-2 for Pentastar alignment

-1 for Coruscant and surroundings

For now, that's what I've got. I use some of Slocket's planets to replace some of Rebellion's ugliest pics... but plan on scanning some off my Essential Atlas sometimes and see if I can get them into the rebellion color pallet without killing the effects.

If anyone want some screenshots of anything specific, as for-it and I shall deliver. I'll post a few screenies of sectors soon. perhaps encyclopedia entries too, as every planet is going to get a new description (except maybe a few that were already in rebellion, which may still get an addendum.)

If anyone see their work and want to get into the final Credit list (if there's one, because as I said, there are only a few thing I can claim to have really done all by myself).

My english is not perfect, so if you see errors, reporting them to me may help in correcting them. Then again, this suppose that there is interest for my work...

Still, be assured that I'll post the final version here. And just to be on the safe side, you may ask for me to send textstra.dll and encytext.dll (at least, I think that's their name...))

Edit

Mod IS OVER. I wont be working upon-it for some time, but I think this version has pretty much everything you may want from my mod, till I work on-it some more.

Rebellion 1.5 beta v2:

https://www.4shared.com/archive/PDxTFDOvca/_Rebellion15_Mod_Betav2.html

*Need to subscribe (free) to be able to download, it seems.

Eye candy (might be old versus beta v2...):

Here's the read-me, by the way:

viewtopic.php?p=547267#p547267

Edited by MrPhildevil

Well good for you MrPhildevil! You should take credit for creating your own mod & giving it its own thread. I can't wait to here about all of the things you will be changing and why, plus all of the new "pics" of characters, troops, ships, etc.

Good Luck on your galaxy overhaul. What do you mean you want

a galaxy that is more attuned to the actual groups of planets and with a chart of planets a little bit more official and up to date

?

Are you trying to imply my planets are "unworthy" or "fictitious" or located incorrectly? :evil: Just kidding! :lol:

You are right about everyone having different opinions on the galaxy. There are way too many sectors and systems to choose from for the limitations of this game. You will find out however, due to the "space" of the "game sectors" that realistic positioning of the systems will be near impossible because system icons are too big and things will "bunch up" on you. And to keep the game "playable" you are going to have to make some sacrifices to your vision. That's just the limitations of this game; unless of course you're making an entirely NEW GAME like Slocket, steel, DavidAdas, etc.

One little hiccup you should lookout for, there are two systems where the encyclopedia descriptions are typed in HEX. These descriptions can NOT be replaced with standard "text", and the "new description" can NOT to longer than the original (anything longer than the original description length is truncated). I believe these two are literally "hard coded" into the game; they can be changed, but the changes you can make are limited.

I hope your new planets & Slocket's planets work out. I definitely would have liked to have better planet icons to choose from; but you work with what you got :wink:

Keep us posted on your progress. Your English is very good; what is your native language?

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

Well good for you MrPhildevil! You should take credit for creating your own mod & giving it its own thread. I can't wait to hear about all of the things you will be changing and why, plus all of the new "pics" of characters, troops, ships, etc.

Here's two of my cards (stats written in encyclopedia may be wrong):

http://i1027.photobucket.com/albums/y339/Mr_Phil_/Rebellion/CloneSquad.jpg

http://i1027.photobucket.com/albums/y339/Mr_Phil_/Rebellion/AT-ATSquad.jpg

Are you trying to imply my planets are "unworthy" or "fictitious" or located incorrectly? :evil: Just kidding! :lol:

I think your approach was good. You basically chose planets that were more important than about a 100 in Rebellion: Akri't'ar, Norval II, Fwillsving, a lot of the planets were not important and you replaced them with the such of Kuat and other. However, I went for an approach more centered on the groups. As of yet, I manage to get the sectors not to be very clustered (they may look like-it, but as a lot of sectors are WIP, this wont be how the final product look)

You are right about everyone having different opinions on the galaxy. There are way too many sectors and systems to choose from for the limitations of this game. You will find out however, due to the "space" of the "game sectors" that realistic positioning of the systems will be near impossible because system icons are too big and things will "bunch up" on you. And to keep the game "playable" you are going to have to make some sacrifices to your vision.
Yes, I already had some issue about planet positionning but I think they turned out okay yet (namely the Spice Triangle sector, where I wanted to preserve the Easter Egg). As I said, bunching sector have yet to be a problem. If it turns out to be, I may change the galaxy picture to get-it to show a more "Northern" galaxy.

That's just the limitations of this game; unless of course you're making an entirely NEW GAME like Slocket, steel, DavidAdas, etc.

Nah, not a new game, I can't program anything. In fact, I'm not sure yet which DLL I should pass-up to be certain that all modifications are applied. To be honest, I am not sure you will be able to get only a part of the mod. That was what I did not like about your mod. I was trying to get-it to work with Reloaded and I could not do-it. Anyway, my mod will have the same problem, but I wanted-it to come with a less vanilla version of the game, with new aspects, but no crazy unballanced stats (believe me, these stats have been tweaked countless times against one another and against their prices vs effectivness not to mention time of construction).

One little hiccup you should lookout for, there are two systems where the encyclopedia descriptions are typed in HEX.

Could you tell me which ones? I've yet to see them.

These descriptions can NOT be replaced with standard "text", and the "new description" can NOT to longer than the original (anything longer than the original description length is truncated). I believe these two are literally "hard coded" into the game; they can be changed, but the changes you can make are limited.

If you could provide me with a way to edit those, that'd be great (not that I'm there yet). Maybe I'll use one of them to make the Hapes sector and make very short descriptions.

I hope your new planets & Slocket's planets work out.

What do you think?

http://i1027.photobucket.com/albums/y339/Mr_Phil_/Rebellion/Planetpics.jpg

I definitely would have liked to have better planet icons to choose from; but you work with what you got :wink:

They are a lot of work, to remove the damn blue dots...

Keep us posted on your progress. Your English is very good; what is your native language?

French

Looks nice and is interesting with new stats and better game balance. I hope the AI fights better. I do have hundreds of planet pictures I can give an upload to sort through and see if there are any more pictures you want to use. Sadly the original game only has 17-37 IIRC or so slots to choose from.

Your pictures are very clean and look cool.

Oh yes, those blue dots are such a joy.... :wink:

Nah, not a new game, I can't program anything. In fact, I'm not sure yet which DLL I should pass-up to be certain that all modifications are applied. To be honest, I am not sure you will be able to get only a part of the mod. That was what I did not like about your mod. I was trying to get-it to work with Reloaded and I could not do-it. Anyway, my mod will have the same problem, but I wanted-it to come with a less vanilla version of the game, with new aspects, but no crazy unballanced stats (believe me, these stats have been tweaked countless times against one another and against their prices vs effectivness not to mention time of construction).

That is the thing about most mods; they replace files, so any previous changes would be lost. The only way my mod would work for Reloaded would be to supply "modified" Reloaded ENCYTEXT & TESTSTRA DLL files. Unfortunately, there are no "update scripting" or "save/mod only certain field" options for these programs/files (ResourceHacker & the DLL's), so they manually have to be done (20 sectors names, 200 system names & 200 encyclopedia descriptions: UGGH! Maybe someday that will be an "option" to my New Galaxy download :?

Could you tell me which ones? I've yet to see them. If you could provide me with a way to edit those, that'd be great (not that I'm there yet). Maybe I'll use one of them to make the Hapes sector and make very short descriptions.

I'll look into those for you; it might be awhile as my files have been "archived" on my old computer & I have to find them, but I will get you the info :wink:

What do you think?

http://i1027.photobucket.com/albums/y339/Mr_Phil_/Rebellion/Planetpics.jpg

They look good; more ... "brilliant/intense" in color compared to the originals.

Oh yes, those blue dots are such a joy.... :wink:

:lol: Been there, done that :P

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

Descirbe the Rebel/Imperial characters pls.

Their name and some descriptions about them i mean.

I've remade the personnels of the RELOADED MOD. Now they look better.

Rebel side at 60%, imperials at 80%.

Probably this will interest u.

Rebels

http://www.4shared.com/file/cpd6Dbvs/Reloaded_reb_char.html

Imperials

http://www.4shared.com/file/aJUWuOca/Reloaded_imp_char.html

If you check the ENCYTEXT.DLL file using ResoureHacker, the system descriptions for Nam'ta (folder 7700) and Spefik (folder 7701) in the Arivis sector, have their descriptions written in HEX. The descriptions are very short, so when replacing these systems (for whatever sector you're now considering) remember to keep the new descriptions short.

As for acutally changing the HEX data, you'll have to first write your short description; then write the ASCII code for every character, this includes spaces and punctuation; convert the ASCII codes to base 16 (HEX); type in the HEX values. Don't forget to save after each description!

Yeah, I think I'll do either of these two things: keep the Atrivis sector for the end and ask for more help when I'm there or else make every system available for a medium game except that one available only for large game and make do with 190 planets instead of 200 :mrgreen:

Another question for you Tex! I'd like to use your asteroid field planet icon for my mod, if you'd allow me. Now I've seen there was 2 files: the icon and an EDATA.177 file. Is this file the Encyclopedia picture? If so, could you tell me how to make one?

So I have not made a lot of work since last time, as I am beta testing for a TSL mod and the SOGE mod at once. But here's a basic rundown of what I've done:

-Finished the description of the systems in the Kashyyyk sector. Example of a description I made: Ruusan

http://i1027.photobucket.com/albums/y339/Mr_Phil_/Rebellion/Ruusan.jpg

-Placed the sector in game, but the planet icons have yet to be updated. Not doing-it now, since I decided to start my project with planet icons

http://i1027.photobucket.com/albums/y339/Mr_Phil_/Rebellion/Kashyyyk.jpg

Here's a little experiment I did. The first try was no good, but after that, I found back the way I had to correct the Rebellion pallet and here's the result. Normally, the green buttons would have been nicer to look at, but I'm still happy with the result.

http://i1027.photobucket.com/albums/y339/Mr_Phil_/Rebellion/Loadscreen.jpg

Maybe I'll make some screenies of space battle soon! If you still have request for screenshots (I'll make some of characters someday, by the way), please ask and I'll provide!

Edit: While I was searching for the planets BMP's, I stumbled on a possible easter egg (Endor). If you look into strategy.dll bitmaps, take a look at 1036: there's an imp looking at an e-wok inside an AT-ST!

Yeah, I think I'll do either of these two things: keep the Atrivis sector for the end and ask for more help when I'm there or else make every system available for a medium game except that one available only for large game and make do with 190 planets instead of 200 :mrgreen:

Another question for you Tex! I'd like to use your asteroid field planet icon for my mod, if you'd allow me. Now I've seen there was 2 files: the icon and an EDATA.177 file. Is this file the Encyclopedia picture? If so, could you tell me how to make one?

Let me know if you need any help, I'll give you a hand. As for the asteroid graphics, the icon is from the game (a system after the Death Star destroys it), the EDATA.177 file (encyclopedia picture) I believe I created using asteroid pictures from the internet (NASA) and the Rebellion color pallet. I just had to find one that looked good with the colors and resolution available; feel free to use it.

Edit: While I was searching for the planets BMP's, I stumbled on a possible easter egg (Endor). If you look into strategy.dll bitmaps, take a look at 1036: there's an imp looking at an e-wok inside an AT-ST!

I believe that's a Rebel pilot in a snow speeder (from ESB) and it's for the Alliance aborting a combat(?) mission. It's supposed to look "fuzzy" like they're far away on the mission, and barely able to receive the transmission. :D

http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/7005/allianceabortmission.th.jpg

In game graphic

http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/2623/snowspeederpilot.th.jpg

Snowspeeder cockpit+pilot

Let me know if you need any help, I'll give you a hand.

Will do. Maybe I'll plug the Hapes Cluster in there, with very small descriptions. Uh, sometimes I think I should make an overall plan, just like you did, in order to be able to place systems inside the sectors. But then, that would take a long time! And would not allow me to ammend things as much as I'd like and then there's still the Hex edit. So I'll try to make the Hapes Cluster before I come back to school in a couple week or so, and send you the right DLL to be edited.

As for the asteroid graphics, the icon is from the game (a system after the Death Star destroys it), the EDATA.177 file (encyclopedia picture) I believe I created using asteroid pictures from the internet (NASA) and the Rebellion color pallet. I just had to find one that looked good with the colors and resolution available; feel free to use it.
Thank you. Now I'd just like to know how can I replace original planet pictures by new ones. And by that, I also mean how do I open files the such of EDATA.177 and modify them. Ressource hacker can't seem to do-it!?!

I believe that's a Rebel pilot in a snow speeder (from ESB) and it's for the Alliance aborting a combat(?) mission. It's supposed to look "fuzzy" like they're far away on the mission, and barely able to receive the transmission. :D

There are a lot of unused pictures/ressources in Rebellion, isn't-it?

How do you feel about the new save interface, guys?

Now I'd just like to know how can I replace original planet pictures by new ones. And by that, I also mean how do I open files the such of EDATA.177 and modify them. Ressource hacker can't seem to do-it!?!

EDATA files 166 through 191 are the planet pics. Regardless of their extensions, they are graphic files so you can drop&drag on your favorite desktop graphics editor program icon, or start your favorite graphics editor program and use OPEN on the pics. These 26 pics match up to the 26 icons used in game on the sectors (so if you change one, don't forget to change the other :wink: ).

I'm not too happy with how the ice icons turned. I think I'll cheat the palette again (that's what I've done with the encyclopedia pictures so far. The result's been better than the one of the icons!!!) Behold the new ice planet encyclopedia picture (altough I always found them to be one of, if not the best graphical part of Rebellion...)

http://i1027.photobucket.com/albums/y339/Mr_Phil_/Rebellion/RafaIceplanet.jpg

Updated planets icons: 3 new entries!

http://i1027.photobucket.com/albums/y339/Mr_Phil_/Rebellion/Planetpics2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Still working on the planets. Cheating the color pallet did not work. It seems the icons don't handle regular colors as well as encypics. Anyway, I was fiddling with height and results were funnier. Meet the beef planet :P

http://i1027.photobucket.com/albums/y339/Mr_Phil_/Rebellion/Urdur.jpg

However, I returned to the original 37x37 pixel size and after working on the way to import picture, polish them, reduce the size while in regular pallet, copy paste on a picture 37x37 (so I paste on something of equal size) that has the rebellion pallet and result is better. So far, I've redid the Yavin-like planet again and Ice planet too. Will redo the Archipellago planet (First colomn 4th line). Eriadu like planet coming with ency pic, and then I think I'll tinker with the planets in Kashyyyk system.

http://i1027.photobucket.com/albums/y339/Mr_Phil_/Rebellion/Ebaq-Urdur.jpg

By the way, I'll probably remove Slocket's planet, because I lack the ency pic to go with them . That's sad, but I think I'll need to replace them. Unless Slocket have the real size planets, then I could tinker with them...

How many planets do you have? I may be interrested by a pack. In any case, I'll pick my favourites and post them here for you to send them.

http://i1027.photobucket.com/albums/y339/Mr_Phil_/Rebellion/SlokReq2.jpg

http://i1027.photobucket.com/albums/y339/Mr_Phil_/Rebellion/SlokReq1.jpg

In addition to these, I'd like the oceanic one!

Darth Tex, the time has come for me to ask you if you can do your magic for hex edit of system Nam'ta and Spefik. All the details are included in the zip:

http://www.mediafire.com/?aqe9xeklqetppe3

By the way, I looked at Antonius's cards, but since they are basically re-hauling of the Reloaded cards and I did not like reloaded's choice of Character's I will probably not be using a lot of those... if at all.

Since I have to wait for the Hex-edit to be complete to put some more sectors in the galaxy, I'll keep on working on the planets descriptions and sector choice. Also, I am working very hard to bring you guys some nice planet icons and encypics. This is going to be a very nice graphic addition to Rebellion and should please you all. Almost all of the pics if not all of them will be changed. However, since some pic will probably be one planet pic, It may remove a bit of Rebellion's original diversity. Still, I'm trying to choose pics that can be used for more than one planet. By the way, thanks to Darth Tex, I finally have a decent looking asteroid icon! This will help a lot for planets like Roche which are not planets, but asteroid fields.

• SWR Staff - Executive
Haha that beef planet is awesome. All I have to say....

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.

Darth Tex, the time has come for me to ask you if you can do your magic for hex edit of system Nam'ta and Spefik. All the details are included in the zip:

http://www.mediafire.com/?aqe9xeklqetppe3

I'll get your info back to you soon :wink:

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/3199/247pxsullust.th.jpg:http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/9431/endorplanet.th.jpg|:http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/8411/locean1.th.jpg

http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/5176/planetpluto3dscreensave.th.jpg:http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/7452/tttvv.th.png:http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/7172/venusz.th.png

The image for Pluto was cut out from this original picture, then desaturated two color to make it more brown-green. If you like the single without moon shot more brown green- tell me.

I need to find the other bigger picture of the Red Mastafur photo, on my old computer. Sullust, Endor, Ocean from somewhere, Pluto NASA, EDATA pic from Rebellion vanilla :), Venus NASA.

I got many version of Ocean planets, post later after decide on Pluto's look. Hundreds more photos....of all planets....

Could you pack them in a zip and post on mediafire or something? Some pics are like 12 kb, so I think imageshak makes them loose quality... This is only for the ency pic though as the icons should be great with these. I think I prefered the other version of pluto without moon. Made me think of some dry world, almost barren but still viable.

And there was another oceanic world, very much more bluish. Do you still have-it?

Sure, I will find that other Red Lava planet fiels and send it to. Which one of thse versions look the best?

http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/7633/185pxmoncalamari.th.jpg:http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/1167/200pxeawkamino.th.jpg:http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/9199/250pxkamino.th.jpg:http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/4027/moncalamari.th.jpg:http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/5856/planetpic345big.th.png

I have several others, they are ice planets and oceans, one is the Star Regellis and is brilliant blue. Is it one of the above shown pics?

Some were brightened up to cut out pictures, I need to lower the brightness some. Image quality does suffer.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Dac direct download for this one picture from here, Wookiepedia: Mon Calamari.

It's going to be either the 1st, 4rth or 5th. Whichever is going to fit better ingame! Working into making the HD planets. Its either going to look better or ugliest ever... So I settled for 45x45 (to get your scale about what's what, regular planets are 37px per 37 and the previous fat planet was 74x74). Screenies coming in fast!

Okay, update time!

First of all, I am quite happy to report that big planets are working wonderfully, with the exception of a small bug. The planet name down of the sectors may be harder to read (if so, you may send a vessel not yet build to see what planet it is...). Otherwise, it does wonder to the quality, this little enhancement is way worth-it in my opinion. If someone is interested by their low quality counterparts, I may do that version too, as I am doing the ressources for both. Please note that some planet will probably remain untouched, like Kessel, Saturn-like planet and maybe Coruscant... Their size will however be adjusted. This is still WIP and some planets are not done yet, but I am happy with the preleminaries! Oh, and while I'm at it, these planets will not fit with the planets they represent. They wont until I'm done fooling around with planets, replacing this one by that one and that one by this one...

http://i1027.photobucket.com/albums/y339/Mr_Phil_/Rebellion/BigPlanets.jpg

http://i1027.photobucket.com/albums/y339/Mr_Phil_/Rebellion/BigPlanets2.jpg

On another approach, you will see that in my mod, Wor Tandell don't have square problems! Don't remember if it was NG by DarthTex or Rebellion Reloaded, but here goes:

http://i1027.photobucket.com/albums/y339/Mr_Phil_/Rebellion/WorTandell.jpg

Small note on who you'll find in my conversion:

Ackbar returns

http://i1027.photobucket.com/albums/y339/Mr_Phil_/Rebellion/Ackbar.jpg

Same with Drayson

http://i1027.photobucket.com/albums/y339/Mr_Phil_/Rebellion/Drayson.jpg

I love Corran Horn and he is ingame. That means he gets to have his CorSec partner: Iella Wessiri

http://i1027.photobucket.com/albums/y339/Mr_Phil_/Rebellion/IellaWessiri.jpg

I'm pretty sure this Vessels description is wrong. Isn't that a YT-2000, not a 3000? In any case, it took this vessel to make Rebellion complete. After all, it is the one that destroys Imperial Palace's Glass, when you capture Coruscant! :P

http://i1027.photobucket.com/albums/y339/Mr_Phil_/Rebellion/YT-2000.jpg

As I've said many time, I worked hard on balance. And so, these troops were in reloaded but has been totally changed. Instead of acting as regular troop, their name has been changed to NR Tactical Squad, because their goal is counter-intelligence task. They serve to foil adverse mission.

http://i1027.photobucket.com/albums/y339/Mr_Phil_/Rebellion/TacticalSquad.jpg

More to come!

Okay, this is getting weird, with no comment about the new planet size except for the one at 74x74 (which I do acknowledge is too big...). But even as I write these words, I am now convinced that this quality cannot be ignored and my mod would suffer from not having-it. Please do comment about that. I managed to include a lot of new planets (only 2 vanilla remaining, and about 6 to resize) in the game, nearly all of them being new ones. I also like how they fit in Rebed, which is odd but feels oddly new.

http://i1027.photobucket.com/albums/y339/Mr_Phil_/Rebellion/Planetpics3.jpg

Coruscant looks a little weird, but I like-it a bit. However, the New Kessel rocks! Some planets still feel a bit odd, so they may yet be replaced.

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/7412/pluto302.th.png:http://img814.imageshack.us/img814/7301/venusglobe.th.gif

The best red pic I have is only 80* for Venus. I can remake a nice in HD res, not exactly the same, but close enough for govt work. I think I may need to tone down Pluto302 brightness some? Here is Pluto303 little darker+contras

Pluto303.bmphttp://img405.imageshack.us/img405/6780/pluto303.png:http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/5822/pluto304.png Pluto304 more darker around edge circumference.

Thank you Slocket, that's been most helpful!

I think I'm finally gonna be okay with my own Red Planet. Found-it with a Venus search within Google Image. I think it turned out to be gorgeous. What do you think about-it, Slocket?

By the way, I'll take either of th 2 pics you altered down there and I think they'll fit nicely. By the way, I have not shown you any of the new ency pics yet. I hope the little touch of fantasy I tried to add to them wont look bad... but I'll post about those soon enough...