Having trouble saving replaced wave files

DarthOminous

Hey all,

I was just replacing some empsprite voice files, like Vader and Palp' and w/ all the buttons cant seem to remember how to save them, much less how to pull those files at a later date say if I had restored or reinsatlled the game back to original.

Thanks for any help.

Darth Ominous

Hello Zan,

I was using Resource Hacker, to replace the voice files.

But w/ all the stuff in the drop down menu's I'm not sure what to do, seems as though Ive done them all and nothing is really working right.

But too, I'm curious after you have saved them, and say a later date I want to use those again and replace the original voice waves agin how would I go about that?

Thanks again!

Darth Ominous

Hey again.

I think I got if sorted out.

Everytime after you replace a 1033 voice file just go to the file menu and click save.

This is then altering the whole EMPSPRITE.dll Which cant be renamed but saved elsewhere in a file perhaps telling you what the changes were for. At which time if you've changed the .dll further or even have reinstalled the game back to original, you can just replace the .dll file in Lucasarts rebellon w/ this one.

Is this correct?

Darth Ominous