Starting Imperial/Rebel Planets?

thrawn888

Is there a way to alter in any way the starting Imperial or Rebel planets in the core-worlds, I know its random currently but sometimes i get the shaft with regard to that just wondering if its possible to alter this, since i dont believe u can via rebed.

Thx in advance.

I have not used RebEd in quite a while but I thought you could dictate starting units and locations. So if you wanted a huge space battle you could place a number of Imperial and Rebel ships in the same system. That way when you loaded the game a tactical battle would start right away. If I am remembering correctly then you should be able to place troops on specific planets to give one side or the other control. You may need to ensure enough troops are present to prevent an automatic revolt though as I don't think you can control loyalty. Although now that I am thinking about it, I also recall a setting to specify if a planet was inhabited or not which would effectively give you control of loyalty. Again from what I recall it did not alter the random planets the game tried to give you at the start. Hope that helped. :)