COMPLETE INSTALL but cant load pic for a CARD

artinjulio

Hi again, a question ...what means FULL INSTALL?

i try to modify a card with REBED, example, minor character, then LOAD and a messeg say YOU MUST HAVE A COMPLETE INSTALL FOR LOADING A CARDS

i think i have the full install 400MB aprox. include the folder on the pic.

http://a.imageshack.us/img839/9144/rebed.jpg

But for example i know the card has the rcc rdc rfc rsc extension, but i dont have any of this extension files on my LUCAS ART\STAR WAR REBELLION folders and sub folders

so, what is the problem?? and if i would like to download a CARD from this web, Where can i place the card to see in the game??

The game is actually run with no problems. but old cards

sorry my english. thanks

There is no 'folder'. It mods data inside existing DLL resources.

The files extension names are the data that is going to go into a existing dll or txt file and replace data using RebEd editor.

I never have done it myself before yet. There is no one document for a read me I can find to tell you how to do it. I wish they would place documentation on "How To" install the different card resources.

I can't get RebEd to load them in..it only wants a .reb file. I do have a full install. :(

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=27575

maybe there..start RebEd go to E by picture and then select ""load card" or E to replace.

Edited by Slocket

thanks for answer, but when i click on LOAD (for load a new image card) REBED say me YOU NEED A COMPLETE INSTALL, and like i show on previews image, mis folder contain that information nothing more, so i don know what REBED say about COMPLETE INSTALL. I cant LOAD any image fom REBED. so bad buuuuu :?

• 2 weeks later...

When you install the Rebellion u have 3 options : minor, medium and full install.

You have to choose full install - appr. 150 mb - to put up on your PC all pictures and other things.

Only in full install case can you change the pictures and load cards etc.