Clone Wars Conversion!

EmperorDes

Hello everyone this is my first post here i been a fan for a long time just never posted hehe. I always been kinda shy with that stuff but i love your site and love this game. Anyhow I been working on this conversion for a few days now. I was going to take a few screenshots and let you see where I am at. As well as make a list of characters and other stuff I have. Input and opinions would be awesome!

So this is my lay out so far The Rebellion = Confederacy and the Empire = Republic. Ive replaced the planet Yavin with Genoesis. My time frame is just before the Attack of the clones.

Characters-Confederacy

Lord Sidious=Mon Mothma

Grievous =Han Solo

Count Dooku=Luke Skywalker

Jango Fett = Leia

Nute Gunray

Merai

Rune Haako

Po Nudo

Poggle the lesser

Wat Tombar

Sun Hill

Shu-Mai

Passel

Ventress (Force User)

Lok Durd

Tikkes

Bulq ( Force User)

Lott Dod

Dofine

Assya (Force User)

TC-14

Sun Pac

OOM-9

885-7

OOM-8 (Made up droid)

TX-20 (Tactical Droid)

TA-175

Ive made all there cards just going to tweak there stats and pics a bit. Ive gotten as many Separatist members as i could get and filled in some gaps with droids and tactical droids.

Special Forces

Sith Probe Droids-recon

Bounty Hunters-guerrillas

Magma Guards-infiltrators

(Havent done this one)?=espionage Droids

As for Troops!

Geonosian Warriors

Battle Droids

Super Battledroids

Droideka Squads

Spider Tanks

Those are the five regiments I've decided on.

Fighter Squadrons!

Droid Squadrons

Droid Bombers

Tri-Fighters

Geonosian Fighters

Those are my fighters for the Confederacy. Ive havent deicded on capital ships yet right now i am currently working on characters,fighters,troops and events and some planets. I have a few events lined up. I also tossed the idea i should make Jango Luke skywalker. I thought I could make some event like Jango been killed by the Jedi. And Grevious comes back to replace him. Example like when luke comes back changed. I dunno just tossing some ideas Around. I will post my Republic list here shortly and perhaps some screenshots. I havent even thought about ships but if someone is interested I am all for it. I also think you guys will like my Republic side alot of cool stuff. And Alot of jedi!!!!

• SWR Staff - Executive
Neat! Good job for your first post too :)

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.

Well this sounds nifty. Especially the part about the Republic having several Jedi; I sometimes modify the game and give each side several Jedi (makes it much more interesting when you run into them from time to time during missions 8) )

Actually, you could set Sidious to take Luke's spot, and the event would be Sidious calling order 66 (and stops assisting the Confeds). As for replacing him... nothing comes to mind at the moment. If you chose that route, you could make Imperial stormtroopers be high research, along with basic TIE fighters and maybe the ISD.

Star Wars: Rebellion, A Field Manual

"O be wise, what can I say more?"

• 3 weeks later...
I made quite a bit of progress on a Clone Wars conversion until I got frustrated importing new 3D ship models. I might be able to dig up a large number of completed character/unit cards for you....

that would be awesome, I am not currently working on the starships I mainly wanna get troops, spec forces, characters and a few planets done first. Ships kinda taking my time on that becuase Rebels look like rag tag ships like separatist anyways and empire like Republic ships so not too important atm I really working on trying to find sounds or making sounds bytes for main characters. I know how to replace the sounds of characters in the game just cant find many sound waves of grevious dooku etc. its tough.

• SWR Staff - Executive

For Dooku, you can probably rip the sounds from Galactic Battlegrounds.

Grevious... I don't know what games would work - Republic Heroes maybe? Or the Clone Wars tv series too...

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.

ya thats the thing i dont have any idea how to rip if i had a general idea I definately can learn quickly and figure it out i have no clue where to start like what programs to download etc etc.

If you have Galactic Battlegrounds, you can go into the game files and copy the sound clips directly from their folder. I've done this already for my Clone Wars conversion, although I've yet to add them to it.

I don't know if the same goes for Republic Heroes or not.

And as far as the TV series goes, I wouldn't begin to know how to get sound files from that.

I know that there are some websites that have sound clips from various Star Wars titles (i can't think of any off the top of my head) you could try those.

I always thought that websites like Yahoo, MSN & Google should have a "Audio" selection in their search engines. I mean they've got "Video" & "Images", why not "Audio" right?... Oh well.