Imperial Warlord requires pitiful rebellion to crush

addict-ant

Or in other words - is there anyone who'd like a game? I really don't mind which side I play, just playing multi-player would be great. I live in the UK but could try to work around any time difference. If you're at all interested please let me know.

Play this old game online? Sounds fun if we could get it to work. Last time I did this I have fond memorie of beating back an early rebel attack on Coruscant only to have my ISD guarding the planet sabotaged later.

I am relatively free this weekend if that works for you.

"It is such a quiet to thing to fall. But it is far more terrible to admit it."

Fantastic. I was beginning to despair of anyone being up for a game. Do you have Hamachi? What time zone are you in? I'm fairly free this weekend too. I'll try to stay logged in for the next 8 hours (if not more), see if we can get it to work.

Well considering this game is ten years old, I'm not sure folks are just going to line up around the block to play lol.

No I don't have that program but can't we just connect directly through IP? Otherwise I live in CST and should be free to play today around 1 PM CST.

"It is such a quiet to thing to fall. But it is far more terrible to admit it."