Easy multiplayer! GAMERANGER

Seang

1. get Gameranger

http://www.gameranger.com

2. add new group of favorite games (add there SWRb), if you dont want to see all list of going games.

3. Host new game SWRb, minimize Gameranger and wait untill somebody join you (if you havent ready friend)

If somebody opens new room of SWRb, gameranger notifies you too.

4. Click to play and play... no ip stuff needed.

P.S. main problem is to *find* peoples who are playing SWRb sometimes. It is possible if you open room and wait somebody to join. After that add him to friends-list.

But if you just launch gameranger and nothing else, another searching players cant see you - you need to host game to catch attention of potential player.

I have GameRanger and I just tried it with someone... for some reason though I can't load previous netgame savegames. The savegame is there, both on my and my opponent's computer, I see it in the in-game settings, I can load it just fine if we're using hamachi, too. But in Game Ranger the option to load it is greyed out.

Has anyone had that, any idea how to fix it?

Also, when my opponent joins me, there is absolutely no message, like normally you get something like "x has joined your game". We can just talk to each other and start a game, but no joining message is shown. It's not a problem in itself, but another indication that something isn't working 100% right.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...