Looking for a player

Wumpum

Hello,

I use to play rebellion all the time back in the day, and would love to give it a go again...anybody out there up for a game?

I am available almost any night late (after 10:00pm EST). Drop me a message if you are up for hooking up. I tried the Hamachi network posted in some other threads, but bad password?

Hope someone out there is still up for playing...

--D

Hello,

I use to play rebellion all the time back in the day, and would love to give it a go again...anybody out there up for a game?

I am available almost any night late (after 10:00pm EST). Drop me a message if you are up for hooking up. I tried the Hamachi network posted in some other threads, but bad password?

Hope someone out there is still up for playing...

--D

The password use to be starwarsrebellion and there is a lot of hamachi networks, from swrebellion to swrebellion13, Rebellion101, rebellion2 , swrebellion0, swsupremacy... i hope to see you in a game.