STAR WARS REBELLION 2010 MULTIPLAYER LIST"""ªªª

Zeratai

HEY IVE CREATED A NEW HAMACHI LIST FOR REBELLION PLAYERS ONLY 2010 PLAYERS AND ACTIVE SO HOPE YOU JOIN AND FIND A GAMEEE IM REALLY PLAYING SO IF YOU WANT TO JOIN HAMACHI NETWORK Rebellion4 pass: rebellion SO THE GAME DONT DIEEEE I THINK ITS VERY ENTTRETAINING GOGOGOOG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi from Spain, i like so much the game Star Wars Rebellion, strategic game.

My inglish is not very good, but i interest in play across Hamachi, rebellions.

When i can play?.

I have instal the hamachi.

thanks.

Hola logan5 yo tambien soy de España entra en los servidores de hamachi swrebellion1 a 13, la contraseña es la misma en todos los servidores, starwarsrebellion, tambien hay otros servidores como swrebellion4, que creo que el password es el mismo de siempre, swsupremacy con misma clave y hay alguno mas pero no recuerdo...

Cuando quieras jugamos.

Bueno, menudo LUJO, voy a instalar de nuevo el juego y Hamachi, y voy a ver si puedo meterme, Menuda SUERTE poder haber encontrado a un Español para jugar al Juego, menuda suerte.

Hace mucho tiempo que no uso Hamachi, voy a descargar la última versión y lo pondré todo en orden, pero este Fin de semana, que durante la semana trabajo y no puedo, estamos en contacto por aquí?, o tienes alguna otra página donde la veas más a menudo??.

Un saludo desde Málaga. :D

Por cierto yo cuando jugaba contra mi hermano en LAN, jugábamos a superbatallas, me explico, cojíamos una galaxia pequeña o grande según las ganas de jugar y hacíamos Macroflotas, con todo lo que quisieramos se negociaba estrella de la muerte si o no claro, y a ver quien ganaba, lo digo más que nada porque si se empieza desde primer hora con sabotajes y demás, se puede joder la partida, ya que si pillas sus fábricas de producción que al principio son poquisimas, la partida se acaba, ya no hay nada que hacer, porque para buscar un planeta que tenga una, tienen uno que sudar mucho.

P.D ¿Qué preferencia tienes, Imperio o Rebelde?, yo imperio.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
HEY IVE CREATED A NEW HAMACHI LIST FOR REBELLION PLAYERS ONLY 2010 PLAYERS AND ACTIVE SO HOPE YOU JOIN AND FIND A GAMEEE IM REALLY PLAYING SO IF YOU WANT TO JOIN HAMACHI NETWORK Rebellion4 pass: rebellion SO THE GAME DONT DIEEEE I THINK ITS VERY ENTTRETAINING GOGOGOOG

The password is incorrect apparently

• 1 month later...

Hey,

I'm looking for someone who is new or somewhat new to playing sw rebellion against others. If you live in the US, and want to play a fair game, send me a email and we'll talk, get a game going.

Any player of rebellion? i cant find any good player

Cromwell you are a asshole who only cares about winning. What your looking for is a expert. You have no idea what it is like to be in the star wars universe. I've played with a douch like you from Spain before, no fun at all.

Cromwell you are a asshole who only cares about winning. What your looking for is a expert. You have no idea what it is like to be in the star wars universe. I've played with a douch like you from Spain before, no fun at all.

Jajajajajajajaja

Of course i have no idea what is like to be in the star wars universe! im in the milky way, more exactly in the planet earth, and Star Wars rebellion is just a game stupid!

Man, look for a girlfriend! and dont go to cry to you mother jajajajajajaja

Bad loser.... :)

Hey,

I'm looking for someone who is new or somewhat new to playing sw rebellion against others. If you live in the US, and want to play a fair game, send me a email and we'll talk, get a game going.

Got your message, but tried to respond via email and it bounced so I sent you a PM...drop me a note, I am up for playing.

Same goes to anyone out there interested in a game, message me...I am looking to get into a game with someone!

Hey Cromwell - Hope to hook up with you for a game...

Most of the networks I tried to join are "full", but I finally did get into swrebellion12. Let me know when you are usually around, and what networks you are in, and I will try to hunt you down...

Thanks,

Dave

UPDATE: Actually, was able to get in to Rebellion101 and see you there. Maybe we can get one going sometime...

Most of the networks I tried to join are "full", but I finally did get into swrebellion12. Let me know when you are usually around, and what networks you are in, and I will try to hunt you down...

Thanks,

Dave

UPDATE: Actually, was able to get in to Rebellion101 and see you there. Maybe we can get one going sometime...

Try to join to the network mastersofrebellion the password is starwarsrebellion i cant join to swrebellion12 the room is full.

Im from spain so we use the gmt +1.

I use to be conected the evenings and nights.

See you

Thanks,

Dave

Try to join to the network mastersofrebellion the password is starwarsrebellion i cant join to swrebellion12 the room is full.

See you

Hey Cromwell - tried to join, it rejected the password...

I am trying desperately to pull together a game!

Jajajajajajajaja

Of course i have no idea what is like to be in the star wars universe! im in the milky way, more exactly in the planet earth, and Star Wars rebellion is just a game stupid!

Man, look for a girlfriend! and dont go to cry to you mother jajajajajajaja

Bad loser.... :)

I have a girlfriend, seems you need one though. Your telling me it's a game.

Thanks,

Dave

See you

Hey Cromwell - tried to join, it rejected the password...

I am trying desperately to pull together a game!

Don't bother with this loser, he's no fun. I'll hook you up.

JAJAJAJAJAAJA DONT YOU PLAY TOO MUCH ISNT IT RUSHLYGHT??? I GET FUN THE LAST TIME I PLAYED WITH YOU , HOW THE PLANETS WAS FALLING 1 BY 1 , 3 GENCORE 1 AND A FEW OF TROOPS, TO STOP MY FLEETS... JAJAJAJAJAAJA YOU NEED TO PLAY MORE MAN!

lol...oh boy, this thread is going south...

I don't care who I play...quitters, whiners, winners, good players, empire, rebels, bad players, new, old...any race, color, creed, species, whatever...I just want to play! Can't play this week as I am out of town, but will be back next week looking for a game. Already heard from Rush actually, and am hoping to get a game up with him soon.

Cromwell, I see you logged into the Hamachi networks all the time, but can't seem to catch you in one. I look forward to hooking up with you for a game too if you are up for it sometime!

Anybody else out there who is up for a game, drop me a private message and we can work it out.

Peace.

--D

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone,

I've never played SWR against another player, but I think I've got the basics down pretty well and after I've crushed the computer several times on expert (just so you know what I mean with "got the basics down"), I'm looking for a new challenge. Shoot me an email if you're up for a fair (no ghost fleeting, HQ colonization) game.

~Julian

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...