somethings wrong

Bill

Question

I went to the download section to download info, I downloaded it and unzipped it and it came out all screwed up. With X's and O's and squares and all different shapes. Please help me out.
The force is strong in my family. No, Luke, I am your father.

9 answers to this question

I think he means the models. DOwnload Resource Hacker to import them to the DLL files. Look for Mask's tutorial, too, it's in the download section.

If you want to hav ea look at them beofre you install them, use lithunwrap which you can find in mask's page.

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

I turned a freind of mine on to RebEd.We have played many muliplayer games of the original.My RebEd works fine.

His RebEd will not upload settings.I went over to his house to check and yup it will not upload any settings we tried.

He has windows ME -does this need an additional patch or something.

"I dont believe it"

That, is why you fail"