HELP WITH MULTIPLAYER

jay_whig76

Question

Help, I am a several year veteran of REbellion, but new to this site. The ZOne removed the game from its lobby. I can not go back to playing the computer... Where can one go to play this game online? Maybe folks interested in playing can just email me and we can just do directplay?

In any case PLEEEEEEEEEASE email me at jbrowne1976@aol.com as well as posting it up here, let me know.

Microsoft are a bunch of bastards for doing this... :(

Guest Scathane

I understand they've removed it recently... You can't really blame them, can you, it was hardly ever played...

However, I am certainly interested in multiplayer games... How do you suggest we go about this now that it has disappeared from the zone?

I'd be willing to play multiplayer. I guess the best option is to hook up via email and set up a time. I'm on EST and could play tonight at 9:00. In my experience (limited playing against humans) it will take a few evenings to complete a game...

Guest Scathane
Glandry, you might want to leave your email as well, so that we can mail around to make this happen.

Guest Scathane
Don`t need the zone, just an IP game.
I understand that but the Zone made it easier in the sense that it lists games. If you wanted to play online through ip, then you first have to agree with each other when to play, right?

I understand that but the Zone made it easier in the sense that it lists games. If you wanted to play online through ip, then you first have to agree with each other when to play, right?

That`s the problem with IP games. You set it up and people don`t show up. It has happened to me sevaral times in the last few weeks with folks on this forum.

The only time it worked well with me was with my brother...

That`s the problem with IP games. You set it up and people don`t show up. It has happened to me sevaral times in the last few weeks with folks on this forum.

By the way, it was great (I kicked his ass). I would encourage people to try multiplayer if they haven`t yet. Most people are smarter than the AI (thank God), so the game is totally different.

By the way, it was great (I kicked his ass). I would encourage people to try multiplayer if they haven`t yet. Most people are smarter than the AI (thank God), so the game is totally different.

If u weren´t a Canadian i would play with u. And for the Non-Canadians kruemmling21@web.de :):evil::)