Where to buy

kdawg150

Question

Hey guys, I had owned the game for a long time, and I've got the itching to play it again but I can't find my cd anywhere, so I'm wondering if you guys know of any place where I could buy it? I checked ebay but the cheapest one was a buy it now for $60, and I'm hoping to get it for a little cheaper than that seeing as how I already technically own it :) But yeah, any help you guys can give is appreciated!

8 answers to this question

$60 8O

EBay is a rip off, imo. I did a quick search on Amazon and found a copy for $25 (not counting shipping) and one fella praying for an astronomical $150.

Still giiven that highway robbery and since you already own the CD there is always a torrent which is *cough* *cough* *hack* illegal *cough* *sputter*.

"It is such a quiet to thing to fall. But it is far more terrible to admit it."

half.com has it for $25, which is still rather a lot, considering the age of the game.

It used to be available on LucasArts.com, but it isn't anymore. I don't know why- potentially because nobody was willing to pay $50 for a copy, which is what they were charging when they offered it (yeah, ridiculous). It's ten years old, though, so finding a copy will be tough. I have to get mine back from a friend and make a backup, 'cause I don't want to lose that game....

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Actually, the game is selling for $150 because it's still factory sealed. And yes, it is worth it. The game is just that rare.

I have a copy of the original Final Fantasy for the NES still wrapped in the shrink. It alone is worth anywhere between $90-$350. My cousin had gotten it for my birthday when I was very young. But my mother ended up taking it because she thought it looked too violent for a 6-year-old to play :P Long story after that but you get the point.

You could try this from amazon uk:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_ss_w_h_/277-9749738-6017758?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=starwars+supremacy

At £12.90 its much cheaper but I dont think they deliver to the US (assuming thats where you are and assuming I've read the delivery right- they'll deliver DVDs to the US but not Video games- seems odd?!?). That doesn't mean some one like myself, who lives in the UK couldn't get it for you and post it on to you.

As far as I'm aware the UK version is the same but just called supremacy instead. If anyone knows different please do contradict me.

You're absolutely correct, addict. The UK version is the exact same thing as the US version, just the name change. I think there's also some sort of an issue with the multiplayer system, but the patch for both versions is available on this site.

12/14/07

My copy was US original inbox with manual perfect. then I had a leak of water from my roof and soaked it. I dried it out as much as possible. It is always the good games that get nailed; because I had it out playing it.

The manual alone is worth money. It used to be for sale at 29.99 USD the last I checked.

else torrent city. Who is that that does that? Wierd it seems to come from SW Asia??

I saw a new site called 'Good Old Games' GOG.com that is liscened to download old game; many remade to work under XP and Vista.

http://video-games.shop.ebay.com/items/?_nkw=Star+Wars+Rebellion&_sacat=1249&_fromfsb=&_trksid=m270.l1313&_odkw=Star+Wars&_osacat=0

Ebay has a few for 10 USD. Jump on it! I might even get me another backup copy for that price!

Read ALL of the fine print wherever you are shopping. One of the listings on Ebay is for the "box" only; NO game!

Buyers beware!

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

Read ALL of the fine print wherever you are shopping. One of the listings on Ebay is for the "box" only; NO game!

Buyers beware!

Shhhhhh! Quiet, Tex! You're gonna totally wreck my scam! :wink:

I believe quite a few folks sold the boxes for 360s when they first came out and made upward of 2000 dollars on them.

12/14/07