Force points/Jedi training.

Dandare

Question

Do force users other than Luke gain force points when they fail a mission, as Luke does, or is it only possible to get them to jedi knight/jedi master ranking by sending them on jedi training missions with Luke?

Also, is it only a jedi master that can train other students or can a jedi knight do it also?

Thanks.

4 answers to this question

I don't know about gaining points from failed missions (I've never noticed) but it is possible to gain force rankings through missions. It is a lot slower (will take loads of missions) but you'll get your stats higher that way.

I'm fairly certain its only Luke who can train jedi for the rebels.

Hmm, ok cheers. My problem is that I have lost my HQ and Mon Mothma has been captured so I want to keep Luke hidden away on a fleet. I have 5 other force users, one is up to Jedi Knight, so I was hoping he could take over training duties.

PS What will happen if Luke is captured? Is it game over or will I get a chance to mount a rescue?

In the initial game, only Luke and Vader can train Jedi. If you use RebEd, there is an option that you can check off to make other characters able to train Jedi. For example, I always check off and allow Palpy to train.

As for the failed missions, only Luke and Leia would get the increase. Leia only gets it after Luke tells her she can use the Force, which is not until Vader reveals to him that he is his father.

Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side!

My Website

http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/BigBadBob113.png

Tough situation, if I was you I'd keep Luke hidden on a planet training jedi (with the fleet protecting it, if you can spare it) and use that jedi knight and other jedi or characters to mount a rescue for Mon Mothma. If you lose Luke now, you'll lose the game. Once you have Mon Mothma back you can be a bit more aggressive with Luke.