Traitors

ccham44

Question

I'm brand new here, and I only wish I found this place sooner. One question that I've had for a while:

What do you guys do with your traitors?

Can you still use them after they have been discovered, or do you have to retire them.

"Your faith in your friends is yours!!"

21 answers to this question

You still can use them, however, they are not reliable.

It depends on the status of your side. If you're losing, they could betray you, if you're winning, they will be reliable.

OR retire them.. for the real sadistic Emperors among us... Untimely... :twisted:

Z'anthr saves the world. Sorry about the mess...

...which is why a 'good long 120 holiday' should usually do the trick... just put them on board some piece of crap you don't need anymore and send it to the the furthest part of the galaxy you either control or don't control..
http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

The Star Wars Holiday Special: Trip to Kessel.

It's not really necessary to worry too much about traitorous characters. By the way, I never have traiters because I am always this winning side... :roll:

Z'anthr saves the world. Sorry about the mess...

That's something I hadn't realized, I haven't had one in a long, long time. So, how you're doing has a big effect on whether you get traitors?

Oh, I like the good guys too...

Its just so much more fun to be bad.

Vader, The Emperor, two of the best villans in movie history.

Vong are the best villains... :)

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Isard was evil, completely devoted to the Emperor, Zsinj a megalomaniac moron. Both were interesting.

Clone Palpy I din't like nor Roganda, or Daala, or Furgan or the Disra Triumvirate, my personal worst mad guy is Hethrir from the Crystal Star.

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

Guest Scathane
Isard was evil, completely devoted to the Emperor, Zsinj a megalomaniac moron. Both were interesting.
That's a rather meager opinion for those you would rate number 3 and 4 respectively in you list of best villains ever... :?

Clone Palpy I din't like nor Roganda, or Daala, or Furgan or the Disra Triumvirate, my personal worst mad guy is Hethrir from the Crystal Star.
Roganda. Furgan. The Disra Triumvirate. Hethyr from the Crystal Star. I know I should read more Star Wars novels (or, in fact, any Star Wars novels) but, until I do, I think it's safe to say that I haven't got a clue what you're on about...