Daylight Savings

Defender_16

Question

Does the forum change over with Daylight savings or do I have to change my forum settings manually?

(And a question that I may ask in Site feedback soon, why havent I been able to access my account settings for over a week now? :? )

1 answer to this question

Does the forum change over with Daylight savings or do I have to change my forum settings manually?

(And a question that I may ask in Site feedback soon, why havent I been able to access my account settings for over a week now? :? )

Uh, Def, wouldn't this question have been better placed in Site Feedback as it has nothing to do with Rebellion? :P

Don't worry, DST gets screwed up by people and computers ALL of the time; why think it's any different here :lol:

As for your account settings :? .... ACCESS DENIED!! :twisted:

(you need a badge) :wink::lol:

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?