Levels of perssonal

ggonzale

Question

4 answers to this question

Commanders will lend a bonus to any star fighters in their area (Fighters and bombers) of command. For instance, in a fleet they will command both the fighters in that fleet and on the ground of the planet the fleet is orbiting.

Generals in a fleet will increase success rates in assaulting a planet with troops, and on the ground they will increase defensive abilities and decrease the likelihood of the enemy undertaking successful missions on the planet.

Admirals will improve your fleet's overall performance.

For each rank I suggest someone with good Command and Combat skills.

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Has it been verified (or even rigorously tested) which of the officer's attributes have what effects on the units under their command? I can't find the game manual, but I think I remember reading somewhere that the officer's Espionage affects the units' Detection ratings, for instance, and that Combat makes the units more effective in battle. I'm not sure what effect Leadership would have in that case, though.

I don't remember that, but then again, I don't remember ever having read the manual. I might dig mine out sometime between now and the end of the month.

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"