Good or not??

Kano

Question

I like playing the empire, and I usually win with them. By day 1800 +- 100 days in a small galaxy I control every colonized star system. Every Rebel agent is killed or captured and the Rebel HQ is blockaded. My question is, am I doing ok?

I ask this because when I try multi-player I get beat on every time.

What am I doing wrong? Anyone, please help!!!

Why can't we all be friends!!!

4 answers to this question

Heh, as multiplayer veteran of many years and thousands of games of Rebellion... it takes a lot of multiplayer experience to acquire skills at this game. AI is so simplistic, I can capture Coruscant with rebels on hard settings in a huge galaxy in ~100-150 days with a rush and sabotage attacks.

Why do you have the hq blockaded? Just destroy it already and win the game. You can bombard the crap out of it. Assign a sabotage mission. Whats the hold up?

"In the future it will become easier for old negatives to become lost and be 'replaced' by new altered negatives. This would be a great loss to our society. Our cultural history must not be allowed to be rewritten." - George Lucas, 1988. [u.S. Congressional hearing testimony on film preservation.]

My old Rebellion site (very web 1.0) - Bud's Korner and Rebellion Strategy

• SWR Staff - Executive
You go for the total control, which the single player allows because the AI isn't all that smart. Most multiplayers go for the kill, which means you aren't going to spend your time going for full control.. just for the win.

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.

Ok, go for the kill. I'll play that for better multi-player battles. Sorry to change the subject here, but two more questions.

1. At what speed should I should I play the game? Most multi games are too fast for me.

2. Is it better having 2-3 characters on the same research mission or independent? Will ships and troops ect. be available faster with everyone together?

Thanks for the help so far.

Why can't we all be friends!!!

1. On single player games, I vary it. I set it to very slow, finish my day's work, and speed it up until th next day, then set to very slow... etc. Fro multiplayer... well, slower than whatever speed you've been doing it at.

2. That's debatable.

Sovereign ProtAKtor of the BEAK Imperium.

1 Corinthians 16:14 " Your every act should be done with love."