A Newbie to Rebellion :)

toyman30

Question

22 answers to this question

You have to move the prisoner with some one from your side. To do this hold Ctrl and click on one ofe your characters and then click on the prisoner that you want to move, then select the destination. Simple once you know how.

Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has, how embarrassing. - Yoda

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

BTW, Welcome

Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has, how embarrassing. - Yoda

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

Guest Scathane
By the way, how come you're a newbie to Rebellion? I've often wondered about people who say this. Not that it's a bad thing, but the game was released in 1996, and hasn't been in stores for quite some time now. Have you recently bought Rebellion, have you borrowed it? Tell us, how did you get in touch with the game?

Guest Scathane
By the way, how come you're a newbie to Rebellion? I've often wondered about people who say this. Not that it's a bad thing, but the game was released in 1996, and hasn't been in stores for quite some time now. Have you recently bought Rebellion, have you borrowed it? Tell us, how did you get in touch with the game?

Guest Scathane

96 ?? Don't you mean 98 ?

Oh and welcome ! :D

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/5183/animated9pn.gif

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://www.swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif

Guest Scathane
96 ?? Don't you mean 98 ?

Oh and welcome ! :D

I'm wasn't sure, so I looked in the credits and the copyright runs from 94 to 96. So, I thought...

Guest Scathane

What do you mean? You got it in 1998 and you're sure that it was released that year?

(sorry for the previous post, something went wrong).

Thanks for all the welcomes! Well, I first purchased the game in 1998. I got to play it for about a month, and it takes more than that to fully appreciate it. Nevertheless, I loved it! Unfortunately, my computer went down, and stayed down. I sold all my computer games, including Rebellion. Then, I couldn't locate it anymore, except for unreal prices. Fortunately, I was able to find one copy last year on Half.com, and been playing it everyday since. I could do everything, except move prisoners. I read the whole book, to no avail. Then, I ran searches in Google, and found this site! (thank you Google!) I am now messing around with RebEd, and couldn't be any happier. Anyway, I've taken up enough space. LOL! I love this site, and love the fact that this horribly underrated game has such a loyal following! It's nice to know, I'm not alone in the Rebellion galaxy :D

Guest Scathane

You're right: it was released on 28 February 1998. It's interesting to see that Gamespot (http://www.gamespot.com) reviewed it 'poor' with a 4.5 grade, although their readers reviewed it with a 7.8; in fact, the strategyb guide by Jason Farrell starts like this: Star Wars Rebellion is an awesome strategy game. I have read complaints regarding the interface, the graphics, the gameplay...but knowing this game as well as I do I can say the only real drawback is a horrible computer AI.

More Rebellion on Gamespot:

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/strategy/starwarsrebellion/index.html

At first frustrating then addicting at the end boring.
That's why we use RebEd...

Yeah its like in every game when u know the border of the game u start to edit, mod and so on.

Thats right but I just mod realistic things and no stupid like ship with 2000 TL and 2000 IC for cost 10 and maintanance 1
"I am growing stronger with the Force"