Adjusting the Mines and Refineries

c-rex

Question

Hi,

One of my pet peeves about Rebellion is that it never meets ETAs with product. My shipyard sits there and keeps saying ETA 3 days in the future. I check it the next day and it is still three days in the future. The dumb thing will spend weeks there before getting around to finishing the unit. I've tried increasing the amount of refineries and mines in my empire (I've spent time doing nothing but converting the Rim to a giant supply depot of mines and renfineries) and I'd tried RebEding the "Production Rate" value on my mines and refineries to incease their output. The rate defaults to 5, and I've moved it from 1 to 100 (the max) and see no change in my speed of product. I was wondering if anyone out there could make a suggestion on how to get my production flowing smoothly. I must have my SSDs darnit!

Thanks.

8 answers to this question

Never mind, not only am I a newbie but I spaced out and didn't read the RedEd forum below about production rating. I guess one is the best I can do and I just have to stop building so much crap that sucks my production down.

As another general question is it oh so terribly wrong that despite living with my college roomie, who happens to to be a Rebellion nut, that I've never told him about RebEd but instead told him some of my edits (ie Dart Maul, Mandalorian Troops, better hyperdrives) are easter eggs that you have to unlock by accomplishing certain things?

As another general question is it oh so terribly wrong that despite living with my college roomie, who happens to to be a Rebellion nut, that I've never told him about RebEd but instead told him some of my edits (ie Dart Maul, Mandalorian Troops, better hyperdrives) are easter eggs that you have to unlock by accomplishing certain things?

Its wrong that he believes you.. lol... i mean.. the game was made before darth maul was even thought of.. lol.

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j34/akira9949/4297_image.jpg

Rebellion lurks everywhere...

Moving the production rate to 100 will red-shift it's process rate to almost infinity. Lower it instead.

Yes. You are terribly wrong. :lol:

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

Its wrong that he believes you.. lol... i mean.. the game was made before darth maul was even thought of.. lol.

I told him that Lucas has everything preplanned and when the game sees the date is past the release date for a certain event (the release of Ep I for example) the game unlocks the egg. The kid is a little gullible.

Hi,

One of my pet peeves about Rebellion is that it never meets ETAs with product. My shipyard sits there and keeps saying ETA 3 days in the future. I check it the next day and it is still three days in the future. The dumb thing will spend weeks there before getting around to finishing the unit. I've tried increasing the amount of refineries and mines in my empire (I've spent time doing nothing but converting the Rim to a giant supply depot of mines and renfineries) and I'd tried RebEding the "Production Rate" value on my mines and refineries to incease their output. The rate defaults to 5, and I've moved it from 1 to 100 (the max) and see no change in my speed of product. I was wondering if anyone out there could make a suggestion on how to get my production flowing smoothly. I must have my SSDs darnit!

Thanks.

Over production puts a severe strain on resources and ETA's.

Like mentioned already, lower the value. You could also lower ship construction time by editing the amount of resources and maintenance needed for you capital ships :wink:

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

• SWR Staff - Executive

You are so wrong, you should have invited him here a long time ago :)

We're a friendly bunch!

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.

You are so wrong, you should have invited him here a long time ago :)

We're a friendly bunch!

I will as soon my oddly cheap to produce fleet finishes some mopping up actions this weekend.