Ewok?

Kano

Question

Okay, I'm messing around with Paintbrush and I opened Edata.163. It shows an Ewok standing in front of an AT-AT in a forest.

What mission or situation does that pic appear? :?

Why can't we all be friends!!!

9 answers to this question

The Imperial Subdue uprising.

I get it, just like Tiananmen Square. The man standing in front of tank in China.

That's not verry politicly correct is it. :?

Why can't we all be friends!!!

Okay, I'm messing around with Paintbrush and I opened Edata.163. It shows an Ewok standing in front of an AT-AT in a forest.

What mission or situation does that pic appear? :?

The Imperial Subdue uprising.

My guess is that is a "special" (easter egg) situation, where Endor is under Imperial rule and has a rebel uprising put down. This screen would only show up for this situation (sorta like Luke and the Toschi Station audio clip when on Tantooine) :wink: Just my two bits worth.

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

if you're playing as Imperial and click on the Information bar that details things like missions, this will come up as the subdue mission as the main entry..
http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

While we're on it, I'd like to reiterate the picture of a guy in a crowd apparently lowering a flag. I think it could be declaring neutrality, though I can't remember.

There is also a picture of Rebel fighters and MonCals destroyed an ISD, and one of ISDs and TIEs destroying a MonCal. Is that one used anywhere?

"There is also a picture of Rebel fighters and MonCals destroyed an ISD, and one of ISDs and TIEs destroying a MonCal. Is that one used anywhere?"

yeah its used when you destroy a fleet and whoever wins the picture comes up

you know insteed of the withdraw pictures