Replay Multiplayer

Kano

Question

I got BEAT on-line, and it was amazing. I want to see how the other guy did it. Is there a way to replay a saved multi-player game from my oppents perspective?

Why can't we all be friends!!!

1 answer to this question

If you have the saved game files you could put his file in your folder and your file in his folder and then you both launch the game and play the other's side. Unfortunately, the way reb saves game you need the save game files from both players to recreate a match, not just from one computer.

"In the future it will become easier for old negatives to become lost and be 'replaced' by new altered negatives. This would be a great loss to our society. Our cultural history must not be allowed to be rewritten." - George Lucas, 1988. [u.S. Congressional hearing testimony on film preservation.]

My old Rebellion site (very web 1.0) - Bud's Korner and Rebellion Strategy