Help with the RebED

Flashman22

Question

Hi all,

Was just looking for some help on the Reb Editor, not had much of a chance to play around with it yet but was wondering if it is possible to change the names of characters and units ect using the editor and is it possible to swap the current picture of say Darth Vader for a photo of him

If so...how would this be done?

6 answers to this question

Under the RebEd section you can download "cards". Each card represents a new character, ship, or SpecUnit that can be used to replace an already existing unit. So you can't add an extra character, but you could replace some of those cheezy Imperial aliens for the likes of Tarkin and Dooku and Jade.

Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side!

My Website

http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/BigBadBob113.png

a few years ago I ran across a web site that had new cards. I have since forgot it. but it had Tarkin,Luuke clone, C'baoth and others i can't remember for the Imperials Ben's ghost, a jedi Luke,and others for the Rebels. It also had models in it too and new starfighter groups. anyone remember this web site?

a few years ago I ran across a web site that had new cards. I have since forgot it. but it had Tarkin,Luuke clone, C'baoth and others i can't remember for the Imperials Ben's ghost, a jedi Luke,and others for the Rebels. It also had models in it too and new starfighter groups. anyone remember this web site?

Yep! And I know the cards you mean. Most of them are here and were by a talenterd guy called John M. Stone. The website's been down for years now... I do some rumaging for you..

EDIT: They are on our database! Do an advanced search under John M. Stone, remembering to click expanded Universe of course... :)

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif