how to assasinate?

nabs

Question

9 answers to this question

The higher the combat level of your character and the lower the combat level of the target, the greater your odds are. The Noghri are not the best. If you want to assassinate, try a character with a higher combat level (like 90's). Also, it is hard to assassinate even with a really high combat level. I find that I end up killing a character on accident (during an abduction mission) more often than with an assassination mission.

Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side!

My Website

http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/BigBadBob113.png

sorry, but what i meant was what exactly were the steps to carry out an abduction/assasination mission? i tried targetting a noghri mission on an alliance character but it didn't work. in fact i couldn't seem to target alliance characters with anyone for any mission, only planets and buildings so far.

Ok.

First you find the target. make sure that the target is not in transit, that makes them "invulnerable".

Then hold down [Ctrl] while you choose your assassins , then you leftclick the target ( I usually send one as a decoy, but I honestly have no idea whether that is necessary or not), choose "assassination" and you should be fine.

Kill the rebel scum!

:-)

um...doesn't seem to work...

what i'm doing is right clickling my noghris (which i replaced with sith assasins with rebed) then clicking on mission. when the crosshair appears i click on an alliance character but the agent says it's not able to perform the mission.

Guest Scathane
can anyone tell me how to assasinate? i've tried ordeing to noghri commanders to kill alliance characters but it doesn't seem to be possible.
I mostly opt for lead poisoning... It's slow but always works... :lol:

you said you did some editing in Rebed. Lets make sure thats okay, first. Go to Rebed, select your Sith Assassins, and make sure at the bottom it says "Available missions are those of: Noghri Commandos"
Count Dooku is the strongest Star Wars character as depicted in the movies. All hail Christopher Lee.