Rebellion on Windows 7 x64 bit

alexa1591

Question

Hi Guys,

I've been trying for the last hour to locate the file required to play Rebellion on Windows 7 x64 bit. I don't have any old versions of windows available and i'd really like to play the game this afternoon, so I don't want to go down the virtual machine way of playing. the links for the files required to play no longer work on any of the forums I've viewed, if someone could point me to a working link or email me the files that'd be great. PM me if you need my email address to send them to. thanks

11 answers to this question

• SWR Staff - Executive
It's time to stop playing with VM's and the CD and get a new working copy from Steam or GOG.com (see this post - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=28384 ). Then you can install it on any newer version of Windows from Windows 7 on up, and use it with RebEd too! They are cheap, run from $6-$10, sometimes less.

"In the future it will become easier for old negatives to become lost and be 'replaced' by new altered negatives. This would be a great loss to our society. Our cultural history must not be allowed to be rewritten." - George Lucas, 1988. [u.S. Congressional hearing testimony on film preservation.]

My old Rebellion site (very web 1.0) - Bud's Korner and Rebellion Strategy

all that come sup when you go to the filedropper link is a page with this info in a notepad style text saying

File Details:

Filename: Reb_Refresh_Package_Beta1.2 with vcl30 added by Ant.zip

Size: 0 KB, Type: zip

other than that theres no way to download that file or anything other than some advert for google chrome

Don't click the green button, click the gray button beneath it that says "Download This File" then put in the code displayed and the file will download.

"In the future it will become easier for old negatives to become lost and be 'replaced' by new altered negatives. This would be a great loss to our society. Our cultural history must not be allowed to be rewritten." - George Lucas, 1988. [u.S. Congressional hearing testimony on film preservation.]

I uploaded it to a different filehost if you still have problems, try this one:

:http://www.filehostfree.com/skin/stylish/thumb/thumb_zip.png

That guy has a nice background in his video.

The files are here. Since you didn't mention exactly which files, I am just guessing that these are the ones you were looking for. We noticed the links died; in a few of the threads, towards the end, there was a discussion about that. ant was kind enough to rehost the files, and of course budious has them hosted as well (he just posted).

Good work getting the game working.

Star Wars: Rebellion, A Field Manual

"O be wise, what can I say more?"