I'm selling a nice copy of SWR

tobymanhattan

Question

Hey guys, I found a copy of this the other day but it's not really my cup of tea. I noticed some people on these forums having a hard time finding it, so I figured I'd post my sale here.

BIN is kind of high, but bidding isn't so bad, especially if no one else bids, then you get it for $20.

The other reason I wanted to post it here is because the disc has literally no scratches on it. I'm a collector of SNES games, so I know how important things like that can be to real fans of something.

Here's the link - http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Star-Wars-Rebellion-PC-1998-RTS-Real-Time-Strategy-LucasArts-/200757402368?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item2ebe12db00#ht_500wt_1413

Seems like you guys have a good community. If I've broken any of your rules, feel free to delete this.

8 answers to this question

Im only posting here cause it was the most recently visited. Slocket i see that you been around a while on this forum. I was wondering if you could help me get reloaded working on my computer.

Oh I don't think I did get the shipping to calculate itself. I'm pretty sure I just set flat rates. If you are bidding on it and having any trouble with shipping just send me a message on eBay and we can work it out.

I probably won't see this thread again, I just stopped by to see if anyone had even looked at it.

If I find any other copies or the box/manuals I'll make sure to post them here. My shipping is always as fair as I can keep it as well (I just do this to get some extra cash for the SNES games I want, I'm not a big business).